Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev calls out David Haye on twitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NatashaNatasha View Post
    Where the hell was Kubrat Pulev when David Haye was dominating at 21?
    Haye never dominated at age 21. He got stopped by Odlanier Solis.

Pulev has never been stopped or even knocked down in the amateurs.

Comment

Freedom you think Haye might be waiting for the Fury-Cunningham winner? (particulary if it's Cunningham?)

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Freedom you think Haye might be waiting for the Fury-Cunningham winner? (particulary if it's Cunningham?)
        I don't think so. Fury wouldn't be an easy fight for Haye.

I think he'll choose someone who is WBA ranked but not a top 25 heavyweight, perhaps Travis Kaufmann, who would be an easy KO that will make Haye look good to the casual fans.

Even Charr and old Pudar are durable, he'll prefer to fight someone chinny.

Comment

Originally posted by NatashaNatasha View Post
          Where the hell was Kubrat Pulev when David Haye was dominating at 21?
          The sad thing is I can see Haye coming out with something like that. In his head he somehow thinks he's paid his dues and that he's entitled to nothing less than a Klitschko.

Comment

I want Fury to call out Haye if he wins tomorrow

Comment

The point is guys we can do that to anyone's resume.

I mean we compare Charr vs Vitali to Ruiz vs Haye, which was the better fight?

We can say Charr was green, had no experience in a real fight and an awful resume, while Ruiz was the crafty veteran with years of experience against world class heavies

Or we can say Charr was young, unbeaten and full of confidence, while Ruiz was an old shot has been

Point is for what's available both were acceptable fights and the truth is somewhere in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                The point is guys we can do that to anyone's resume.

I mean we compare Charr vs Vitali to Ruiz vs Haye, which was the better fight?

We can say Charr was green, had no experience in a real fight and an awful resume, while Ruiz was the crafty veteran with years of experience against world class heavies

Or we can say Charr was young, unbeaten and full of confidence, while Ruiz was an old shot has been

Point is for what's available both were acceptable fights and the truth is somewhere in the middle
                Don't use logic. They criticise Haye's run at HW but conveniently leave out Wlad's and Vitali's. I think its a pill, too bitter to swallow for them, just to admit that Haye has just as acceptable resume recently than the Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Don't use logic. They criticise Haye's run at HW but conveniently leave out Wlad's and Vitali's. I think its a pill, too bitter to swallow for them, just to admit that Haye has just as acceptable resume recently than the Champs.

Wlads resume p1sses all over Hayes the only reason its been a bit lackluster lately is because hes beaten everyone & the ones he hasn't ''aren't yet ready'' by their own admission.

Whilst Haye was fighting 40yr olds, Wladimir was dominating the likes of Peter, Chagaev (A guy Haye ducked), Chambers, Rahman, Thompson etc

Vitali has been twice as active as Haye & look who he fought Solis, Adamek, Gomez, Peter, Arreola, Chisora, Johnson, Charr, Briggs & whoever else I've missed.

All of these guys was top 10 or mandatories unlike Audrey & Chisora.

They've kept active, clearing the entire division out whilst Haye has pursued an acting career.
                  David Haye is a conman& his resume, cruiserweight and all, sucks.

Comment

David Haye has talent don't get me wrong but his HW run has been a joke. Hes mainly done nothing but take on the easiest opposition available and con the British public time & time again.

He wins all these fantasy fights based on talent and that is bull****!
                    Until he fights live opposition and proves himself he don't beat these guys. Hes a ''What if'' fighter.

Its ridiculous. Its like me saying Joan Guzman is a talented son of a b1tch so he beats just about anybody south of 140. It don't always work like that!

Zab Judah has bags of raw talent and look how many times he fell short against guys with less natural talent/skill.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Wlads resume p1sses all over Hayes the only reason its been a bit lackluster lately is because hes beaten everyone & the ones he hasn't ''aren't yet ready'' by their own admission.

Whilst Haye was fighting 40yr olds, Wladimir was dominating the likes of Peter, Chagaev (A guy Haye ducked), Chambers, Rahman, Thompson etc

Vitali has been twice as active as Haye & look who he fought Solis, Adamek, Gomez, Peter, Arreola, Chisora, Johnson, Charr, Briggs & whoever else I've missed.

All of these guys was top 10 or mandatories unlike Audrey & Chisora.

They've kept active, clearing the entire division out whilst Haye has pursued an acting career.
                      David Haye is a conman& his resume, cruiserweight and all, sucks.
                      I laugh at the thought of Haye ducking Chagaev.

You know that fight didn't happen because of Chagaevs illness and the bbbofc wouldn't allow it in the uk.

Quite simply, Haye would have to slice his paycheck from the Audley fight in 10, take on of those ten pieces and that still wouldn't make up for it.

So quit that noise.

Comment

Working...
                      X