No announcement yet.

Do you guys ever catcall girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys ever catcall girls?

Cat calling is when you whistle or say something to a girl as she passes by.
    If so what were you're funniest moments.I know it's a jackass thing to do. But I do it for the lulz and the slight.0001% chance of gettin laid. But I never stalk them or do anything creepy like that

Me and my co-worker used to walk home and it was quite a walk since it was winter and it was uphill and like midnight. We used to smoke up some good weed, then we'd catcall girls. One time my friend decided to get creative. We saw this skinny weak lookin guy with a fine ass girl. We catcalled that girl while she was with her boyfriend. Lol was some ****in gino kid with popped collars and ****. The bf actually threw a punch at my friend , but it barely did anything then my friend got mad slapped the **** out of him it was hilarious. His gf was on top of my friend and I was trying to pull both of em off the gino bf who's curled up into a ball, ****. I felt her boobs and ass while pulling her of my friend. "was awesome btw" then when I got my friend to stop trying to kill the gino kid. The gino bf and his gf start walking off all crying and ****. my friend later checks his arms and it;s ****ing full of scratches and they're bleeding. We spent the night walking home laughing continuously.

I know it was a dick move but it's still funny wondering if that dude got laid at all that night or got some pity sex.
    Last edited by pyrovampx; 05-22-2009, 08:07 PM.

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
    Cat calling is when you whistle or say something to a girl as she passes by.
    If so what were you're funniest moments.I know it's a jackass thing to do. But I do it for the lulz and the slight.0001% chance of gettin laid. But I never stalk them or do anything creepy like that

Me and my co-worker used to walk home and it was quite a walk since it was winter and it was uphill and like midnight. We used to smoke up some good weed, then we'd catcall girls. One time my friend decided to get creative. We saw this skinny weak lookin guy with a fine ass girl. We catcalled that girl while she was with her boyfriend. Lol was some ****in gino kid with popped collars and ****. The bf actually threw a punch at my friend , but it barely did anything then my friend got mad slapped the **** out of him it was hilarious. His gf was on top of my friend and I was trying to pull both of em off the gino bf who's curled up into a ball, ****. I felt her boobs and ass while pulling her of my friend. "was awesome btw" then when I got my friend to stop trying to kill the gino kid. The gino bf and his gf start walking off all crying and ****. my friend later checks his arms and it;s ****ing full of scratches and they're bleeding. We spent the night walking home laughing continuously.

I know it was a dick move but it's still funny wondering if that dude got laid at all that night or got some pity sex.
    lol fu.cking ginos

Comment

No not me, I am ***** from Mayweather Mafia and I only cat call black men with money.

Comment

I catcall my cats...

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          I catcall my cats...
          I want a little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
            I want a little *****.
            I am in Mafia and *****s don't like *****, well the only ***** we like is Floyd of course but our group is strickly dickly. We love ****. Mafia For Life!

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
              I want a little *****.
              how bout a fat one?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNv9Q1JyByk

:30

Comment

loooooool.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                    how bout a fat one?
                    I would prefer a fat one, actually. They're really cute.

Comment

Working...
                    X