No announcement yet.

Cuba vs Mexico - If Lara Lose Does This 100% Prove Mexicans Boxers Are Superior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

this is why i hate the ginger the half decent idiot always has to try to make everything a race issue same with the gayweather fight.. I will never support him and neither should anyone else who has enough common sense to realize hes making all mexicans look bad when he talks the trash but can't back it up in the ring

Comment

I don't get how in the hell 1 fight can prove that?

You prove that in the Amateurs and Olympics if anything and based that, not many are better than the Cubans
        Last edited by sicko; 07-10-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Lara dissed Mexican boxing. Alvarez got pissed. And so now we have this fight. Let's see what happens this Saturday.

Comment

Dumbest thread ever!

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
              this is why i hate the ginger the half decent idiot always has to try to make everything a race issue same with the gayweather fight.. I will never support him and neither should anyone else who has enough common sense to realize hes making all mexicans look bad when he talks the trash but can't back it up in the ring
              Shame on a Mexican fighter for bringing national pride into the ring.

Comment

Santa Cruz would have to brutally KO Rigo for me to even consider that. And still the answer would be no.

Even if they both lose to Cruz and Canelo I'll always prefer the Cuban school either way.
                Last edited by VicariousVice; 07-10-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I voted yes, for the hell of it. Stupid question anyways.

Comment

Working...
                  X