sex before fights proved a myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    good man, I would dig that. One day in the future..........Rockin'
    yup. sounds good bro. u know, there are some good fighters from michigan. i saw some at last years full comntact MA tourny.

and i heard about some guys who are good there and not to forget the excellent boxing programs there!

I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT U HAD AN AM CAREER OR SO. MAYBE IM WRONG. NOT SURE. BUT I KNOW U ARE EXPERIENCED.

oops,. sorry for caps. just dont feel like rewriting though.

cheers. and hey, we have a full contact event at end of next month in madison. if u are around by that time, u need to be there. u can always PM me for details if u do get around here on the last saturdfay of next month.

cheers bro

Comment

btw, i would love to hear experiences on this.

not just from boxers, but from streetfights as well or MA or MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
        yup. sounds good bro. u know, there are some good fighters from michigan. i saw some at last years full comntact MA tourny.

and i heard about some guys who are good there and not to forget the excellent boxing programs there!

I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT U HAD AN AM CAREER OR SO. MAYBE IM WRONG. NOT SURE. BUT I KNOW U ARE EXPERIENCED.

oops,. sorry for caps. just dont feel like rewriting though.

cheers. and hey, we have a full contact event at end of next month in madison. if u are around by that time, u need to be there. u can always PM me for details if u do get around here on the last saturdfay of next month.

cheers bro

Its not likely that I would be around for that but we should keep in touch and stuff. Always good to hang out with some one that knows boxing. It seems if you speak it to any one anymore its like your talking another language or something. And yeah I did my thing back in the day. Won some, lost some but always showed up the next day to do it again. Take care man, in the future hopefully we'll get together and maybe even get some others from here to join us................................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Its not likely that I would be around for that but we should keep in touch and stuff. Always good to hang out with some one that knows boxing. It seems if you speak it to any one anymore its like your talking another language or something. And yeah I did my thing back in the day. Won some, lost some but always showed up the next day to do it again. Take care man, in the future hopefully we'll get together and maybe even get some others from here to join us................................Rockin'
          thanks man. much obliged. i do a chinese style of boxing focusing mainly on knockout punching. but my teach does have boxing training and we use pad work, combos, and all that inclusing sparring in our training. and we do fight in full countact tounrys. so we are not exactly dancers lol.

but, i have had a few unofficial boxing bouts. including one with a guy about half a foot taller and nearly 100 pounds heavier - we called it a draw. so, i have street fights, fight training, sparring with guys for tournys, and friendly sparring experiences.

yeah bro, i will make sure to update you on any fights i will be seeing or helping guys train for. i'm just passed my mid twenties, so i dont like to fight in streets like i used to. but i like friendly sparring, and like to help train guys for fighting in tournaments.

me and some boys are planning on checking out some local mma and the full contact martial arts tourny which some of my boys might be in. one of my guys won light heavy last year.

rock on rockin

Comment

I don't know about you guys but when I shoot a load I lose my aggresiveness and energy during fighting. When I keep it in and don't shoot my load I;m alot more agressive and stronger.

Comment

mann i dont knwo about that vidoe.........
              i think its alll in ur head... ur knees do ***** out.......
              if u ask me... i wouldnt do it

Comment

Working...
              X