No announcement yet.

I think MUSLIM TERRORISTS are to Blame for Malaysian Plane Disappearance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
    all signs are there...this entire situation screams plane hacking....plane hacked and rerouted to the military base on diego garcia...whatever the reason these monsters have for doing this may or may not be revealed.......

but i know in my ****ing heart and soul that they will never find this debris or blackbox.......because there is none. if they ever find debris for this plane and it's shown/confirmed to be debris from MH370..i will have this account deleted and never come back to boxingscene.......
    Okay, I'll put it to you another way - if you were presenting your case in a court of law, what would be your evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      This is ridiculous. How many Muslims do you know - 1, 2, 10? There are 1.6 bn Muslims - the overwhelming majority peaceful. Wahabbist are a tiny sect.
      If the extremists really are such a tiny minority, why is it so hard for the 'peaceful majority' to destroy extremism? Why are the 'overwhelming majority of peaceful Muslims who are against extremism' so reluctant to stand up to it?

It wasn't a 'tiny minority' that got the blasphemy law passed in Pakistan.

The truth is, virtually the entire Muslim world is a horrible place to be for a non-Muslim. Apostates, atheists, women, ****sexuals, non-Muslim religious groups - all face severe persecution, much of the time backed by the state. Doesn't matter if it's in Nigeria, Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia, or anywhere else in the Muslim world, we see the same problems. Notice I named 4 very different parts of the world (Nigeria - sub-Saharan Africa, Egypt - Middle East, Pakistan - South Asia, and Indonesia - South-East Asia), but they all have something in common - Muslim countries, or in the case with Nigeria, a very large Muslim population. How on earth can you deny that Islam is the cause of this, whilst keeping a straight face? I notice great outrage from Muslims when a Danish man draws a cartoon of Muhammad, or when some crappy Egyptian-American movie producer makes a low-budget film about Muhammad, or when a Florida Pastor threatens to burn the Quran... but when suicide-bombers blow themselves up outside a Church wherever there's Muslims & Christians living in close proximity with each other... not much outrage there.

And nobody mentioned anything about Wahhabism, so why did you?

As for the Muslim countries, most are perfectly peaceful. A few are going thru rough patches but all countries experience such phases from time to time.

Too much hate. It can destroy a man.
      Same old 'que sera sera' rhetorical BS.

Timothy Winter - google him. You may learn something.

Some deranged white dude who converted to Islam. I'm sure he's got better things to do than read anything that guy's written.

Comment

C'mon man. I'm a moderate, orthodox Sunni Muslim. We have condemned radicals countless times - individually and at at the group level. They hate us most of all - and we are 90% of the world's Muslims - so an overwhelming majority.

Prof Tariq Qadri, Prof Tarik Ramadan, Tim Winter, Hamza Yusuf, Sh. Mohammed Yacoubi, Scholar collectives from Pakistan, Jordan, Malaysia, Egypt have all condemned the wahabbist radicals. Folks just dont want to recognize that or be bothered to look it up.

You cannot be moderate & orthodox at the same time (that goes for any Abrahamic religion). It's like saying 'I'm a moderate Communist' or 'I'm a moderate fascist'. LOL

And you KEEP mentioning Wahhabism.

There's very little condemnation from Muslims, really. But not when cartoons of Muhammad are drawn... oh, then Muslims lose their mind with rage. The tiny little nation of Denmark was facing international backlash from the Muslim world... all because of a cartoon. So when Muslims really do want to express their condemnation over something, they can & certainly do. They make sure the entire world hears them. But not when it comes to Islamic extremism.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Take the Westborough Baptist Church for example, it's ridiculed by the rest of Christianity in ALL of the world and given no credence whatsoever. Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh, the Jones Town deaths, etc....
          McVeigh was a survivalist NWO conspiracy theorist type. He wasn't driven by Christianity to do what he did.

Comment

What about the IRA? They've awfully quiet lately.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              McVeigh was a survivalist NWO conspiracy theorist type. He wasn't driven by Christianity to do what he did.
              Sorry but that's not fair and consistent critique. If you are going to go after moderate Muslims, McVeigh was definitely influenced by Christian beliefs.

He was deep into the Christian Identity movement of the 1970's. He read the Turner Diaries and stated them as a big influence in his life. He was obsessed with that book and it's full of Christian ideals that talk against race mixing and the overturning of the American govt.

I think he was raised a Catholic but then became an evangelical Christian later on.

Comment

malaysian goverment refuses to release flight audio requested by grieving family members.

probably dont want the public to hear "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! AHHHHHH NO I CHANGE MY MIND AHHHHHH TOO LATE I HOPE I GET MY VIRGINS!!!! (splash). "

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  malaysian goverment refuses to release flight audio requested by grieving family members.

probably dont want the public to hear "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! AHHHHHH NO I CHANGE MY MIND AHHHHHH TOO LATE I HOPE I GET MY VIRGINS!!!! (splash). "
                  LOL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Sorry but that's not fair and consistent critique. If you are going to go after moderate Muslims, McVeigh was definitely influenced by Christian beliefs.

He was deep into the Christian Identity movement of the 1970's. He read the Turner Diaries and stated them as a big influence in his life. He was obsessed with that book and it's full of Christian ideals that talk against race mixing and the overturning of the American govt.

I think he was raised a Catholic but then became an evangelical Christian later on.
                    I say again - he was NOT motivated by Christian beliefs. Muslim extremists are DIRECTLY motivated by their religion, McVeigh was neither directly or indirectly motivated by Christianity. He believed in the NWO-type conspiracy theory, where government control over people's lives will eventually become unbearable, and so he decided to strike the 'first blow', if you like, by 'the people'. He saw the Waco siege as an example of growing government influence.

The Turner Diaries is a white supremacist book. Being against race-mixing has nothing to do with Christian belief, that's one of the basics of white supremacist beliefs.

A Muslim who kills isn't necessarily a Muslim extremist, because he may not even be religious, and even if he IS religious, that still doesn't make him a Muslim extremist, because he might be motivated by something else. The Muslims who carry out all these terrorist attacks around the world are labeled 'Muslim terrorists', 'Islamic extremists' etc etc because they are 100% motivated by Islam & the desire to create a worldwide caliphate, ruled by the sharia (Islamic law).

And I go after 'moderates' because they are the enablers of the extremists, whether they recognize it or not. No idea why you're trying to connect the two.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      Malaysia is a muslim nation. Its state religion is muslim. 60% of its population practice Islam. Its two pilots are Zaharie Ahmad Shah and Fariq Abdul Hamid. I think one or both of them couldnt wait to see Allah and did this and that the Malaysian government are hiding the truth because they dont want muslims looking bad.

again.

I know im not the only one thinking this and i know this is not the politically correct thing to say but i think that's what happened.
                      Agreed. It's hard to see who else should have done it.

Comment

Working...
                      X