No announcement yet.

Paulie malignaggi has less skill than Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie malignaggi has less skill than Manny Pacquiao

I remember paulie got mad when shawn porter said he sparred better skilled and higher caliber fighters than malignaggi, and siad pacquiao, paulie said pac has no skills and was a bum and got butt hurt.

If paulie had great skills how the hell did short arm brawler ricky hatton out box him?

So i watched both on youtube, and pacman has real skills, underrated defense, unorthodox style his only weakness is something paulie has never had to do since paulie always on the backfoot and thats cutting off the ring. Pac was able to make floyd mayweather miss a lot, if paulie fought floyd, floyd would stop paulie, paulie needs to stop living vicariously thru floyd as if it was him who beat pacman.

Paulie has horrible head movement, pac has much better head movement, better defense as well pac actually is insane underrated, he was catching and shooting off the ropes in the margarito fight, and he has taken less punishment than paulie. If paulie defense was so good how did hatton touch him with ease

Also paulie has no punch variety, he mostley throws that ugly flicking jab and straight punch arm punches. Pacquiao throws short upper cuts, hooks, straights, double jabs etc from angles. He sets up shots as well, floyd even gave pacquiao props, if you notice floyd has never said a negative thing aboit mannys skills since fighting him, he even said pacquiao is skilled and smarter than he thought.

Im still baffled why a lot of floyds hardcore fans still undermine pacs skills? I was watching some youtube videos fro, so,e floyd fans and they said paulie malignaggi has more skill than pac. Smh even after floyd gave props to manny they still hating

If pac loses now its mostly due to age and miles, and juggling too many careers. I see if vargas knocks out pac, you will hear malignaggi claim told you this dude was a bum without steroids, yet paulie uses memo heredia.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I remember paulie got mad when shawn porter said he sparred better skilled and higher caliber fighters than malignaggi, and siad pacquiao, paulie said pac has no skills and was a bum and got butt hurt.

If paulie had great skills how the hell did short arm brawler ricky hatton out box him?

So i watched both on youtube, and pacman has real skills, underrated defense, unorthodox style his only weakness is something paulie has never had to do since paulie always on the backfoot and thats cutting off the ring. Pac was able to make floyd mayweather miss a lot, if paulie fought floyd, floyd would stop paulie, paulie needs to stop living vicariously thru floyd as if it was him who beat pacman.

Paulie has horrible head movement, pac has much better head movement, better defense as well pac actually is insane underrated, he was catching and shooting off the ropes in the margarito fight, and he has taken less punishment than paulie. If paulie defense was so good how did hatton touch him with ease

Also paulie has no punch variety, he mostley throws that ugly flicking jab and straight punch arm punches. Pacquiao throws short upper cuts, hooks, straights, double jabs etc from angles. He sets up shots as well, floyd even gave pacquiao props, if you notice floyd has never said a negative thing aboit mannys skills since fighting him, he even said pacquiao is skilled and smarter than he thought.

Im still baffled why a lot of floyds hardcore fans still undermine pacs skills? I was watching some youtube videos fro, so,e floyd fans and they said paulie malignaggi has more skill than pac. Smh even after floyd gave props to manny they still hating

If pac loses now its mostly due to age and miles, and juggling too many careers. I see if vargas knocks out pac, you will hear malignaggi claim told you this dude was a bum without steroids, yet paulie uses memo heredia.
    Wish it would be Pac and Paulie in Pac's next fight so Pac can brutalize this piece of s***. Paulie has accused him of so much that Pac really ought to sue this bum, but hey Put that crap talker in the ring and let's see what he can do against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Wish it would be Pac and Paulie in Pac's next fight so Pac can brutalize this piece of s***. Paulie has accused him of so much that Pac really ought to sue this bum, but hey Put that crap talker in the ring and let's see what he can do against Pac.
      Paulie is butt hurt cause pacquiao didnt acknowledge him at the pac vs cotto presser in new york. Dude holds petty grudges, pac doesnt even know most of the newer boxers today he just fights to earn money.

Comment

It's because Floyd fans are upset that even after winning, he still got booed out of the arena and doesn't get the praise over a guy he beat. And they aren't smart enough to realize that ****ting on Pac is basically ****ting on Floyd's best and most important win.

To be fair with Paulie, he is an overachiever who just didn't have any natural gifts to be a good fighter other than a good chin. He made it pretty far for someone with average boxing skills, no power, and little athleticism. Physically he would have been better off in another career. Gay hairstylist would have been his niche.

Paulie's best win was Juan Diaz, who was a lot smaller and probably distracted from studying for his college midterms every night. His second best win was not getting stopped by Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post

Pac won't sue Paulie because he probably still doesn't know who he is.

Pac be like, "why do that commentator from Showtime always say bad things about me? What his name again?"

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            It's because Floyd fans are upset that even after winning, he still got booed out of the arena and doesn't get the praise over a guy he beat. And they aren't smart enough to realize that ****ting on Pac is basically ****ting on Floyd's best and most important win.

To be fair with Paulie, he is an overachiever who just didn't have any natural gifts to be a good fighter other than a good chin. He made it pretty far for someone with average boxing skills, no power, and little athleticism. Physically he would have been better off in another career. Gay hairstylist would have been his niche.

Paulie's best win was Juan Diaz, who was a lot smaller and probably distracted from studying for his college midterms every night. His second best win was not getting stopped by Cotto.
            No it's because Pac is a warrior and Floyd never took risk. Simple as that. When you go around talking stuff, all the time, "LOOk AT all the money i have" . etc. Yet you beat on women and you don't want to accept terms unless they are 100% in your favor aka Maidana's glove, breaching the weight contract with Marquez etc. That is why.

Comment

Bring on Pacquiao vs Malignaggi next year November 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                Bring on Pacquiao vs Malignaggi next year November 2017
                Paulie doesnt want it he never asked haymon for the fight. He just likes to talk chit, roach offered paulie a chance to spar manny and pauli never returned to the wild card in hollywood.

Comment

Paulie doesnt want it he never asked haymon for the fight. He just likes to talk chit, roach offered paulie a chance to spar manny and pauli never returned to the wild card in hollywood.
                  Good observation, paulie never called out manny lmao

Comment

I'd pay to see them fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X