• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    The OP has a very easy to spot agenda.

Truth hurts huh?
    Bye bye sweetheart.

Comment

To answer, ward wont be in a rush

And this is not necesarily a knock off. Ward has a great resume, and seems to be in the stage where he wants money fights, safe fights. BET shows he wants to be an attraction

Going to 175 to face Kovalev negates that. just the better decision for him, but sucks for us

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        We are talking vs Kovalev. Thats he agenda. The best at 175 vs a guy who just fought at 172 and is p4p

Thats the agenda, yes. Good spot.
        That guy is obviously scared for Ward to take that KO loss. I don't see Ward moving up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
          Maybe he will, Probably not until next year though. Can't blame him for wanting to fight GGG first before moving up, but his options might be limited at 168 now. Chunky is really the only guy I see that might fight him, and I think he beats Chunky quite easily.
          GGG is fighting Lemieux next and then he will probably wait for Cotto vs Canelo. I dunno how long Ward must wait for GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
            This is a Ward Kovalev thread. If you can't follow along, you're banned.
            Please!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
              GGG is fighting Lemieux next and then he will probably wait for Cotto vs Canelo. I dunno how long Ward must wait for GGG...
              Aye we know that now, I meant initially like, well less than 2 days ago. haha
              So yeah, there's a few options for Ward, but I think he'll move to 175 within the next 12 months.

Kovalev got some fights to keep him going, obviously. Stevenson if it ever happens and ofcourse Gonzales, even a possible rematch with Pascal which I think no one wants to see really. . . . And yes, I'd love to see Ward vs Kovalev. I'd pick Kovalev as favorite, and I like both fighters, but would also love to see Ward win too.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                Maybe he will, Probably not until next year though. Can't blame him for wanting to fight GGG first before moving up, but his options might be limited at 168 now. Chunky is really the only guy I see that might fight him, and I think he beats Chunky quite easily.
                I like that fight too.

Comment

Kovalev vs Ward needs to happen ASAP. Only Ward can stop the Krusher. Last or first week of November/December would be just fine. It's the first money fight for Ward and Kovalev. I don't see any problem making this fight happen.
                  Last edited by brettWall; 07-25-2015, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Kovalev vs Ward needs to happen ASAP. Only Ward can stop the Krusher. Last or first week of November/December would be just fine. It's the first money fight for Ward and Kovalev. I don't see any problem making this fight happen.
                    Man lay off the crack pipe! Did you just say that Ward, hasn't stopped anybody but a weight drained Chad Dawson, is gonna stop Kovalev? GTFO with that sh-it Kovalev is gonna ass rape Ward if Ward ever grows a pair and stops being a Caitlin! First you have to PRY Ward's ass out of Oakland for the fight to even happen cuz the diva Ward thinks he can draw, maybe with a crayon! Dude can't draw flies to sh-it with his ugly style of hug, headbutt, hug, headbutt!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Please!!!!!!
                      I don't see him in here anymore. Do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X