No announcement yet.

117-111... and the Punch Stats LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 117-111... and the Punch Stats LOL

Seriously man, that fight last night was mad close, a draw or a point or 2 victory for Mayweather but a victory scored 9-3?? Somebody was

This isn't about the fight itself but more about the extreme bias of the Showtime production team and the promoters and managers involved in putting this together. It was bloody ridiculous, like Paulie said "That judge must have been watching a different fight".

And those punch stats were ridiculous woooow

Just look at that again, there's punch stats and then there's what we see with our own eyes, this was ridiculous, no matter what Maidana would have done, he was not going to win a decision. Some fools complain about Germany but damn Vegas is dodgy.

Malignaggi was really good last night, was very impartial and didn't slurp Floyd too much like he usually does.

Comment

Looks like someone wrote down those numbers with some horse hair dipped in ink.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
        Malignaggi was really good last night, was very impartial and didn't slurp Floyd too much like he usually does.
        I believe you have him mixed up with the commentators from the night of the Floyd-Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Looks like someone wrote down those numbers with some horse hair dipped in ink.
          It's from the Telegraph, the stats are written from the official punch stats shown by the highly unbiased Showtime.

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
          LOL he was doin a lot of slurping in the post fight show, making up for his clear commentary.

I still can't believe how much quicker Maidana was last night and how effective he was in overpowering Floyd. Credit to Mayweather for withstanding a vicious assault and actually doing some good bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            It's from the Telegraph, the stats are written from the official punch stats shown by the highly unbiased Showtime.

LOL he was doin a lot of slurping in the post fight show, making up for his clear commentary.

I still can't believe how much quicker Maidana was last night and how effective he was in overpowering Floyd. Credit to Mayweather for withstanding a vicious assault and actually doing some good bodywork.
            Both did tremendous body work.
            I know who'll be hurting more in the next few days though and it ain't Chino.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Seriously man, that fight last night was mad close, a draw or a point or 2 victory for Mayweather but a victory scored 9-3?? Somebody was

This isn't about the fight itself but more about the extreme bias of the Showtime production team and the promoters and managers involved in putting this together. It was bloody ridiculous, like Paulie said "That judge must have been watching a different fight".

And those punch stats were ridiculous woooow

Just look at that again, there's punch stats and then there's what we see with our own eyes, this was ridiculous, no matter what Maidana would have done, he was not going to win a decision. Some fools complain about Germany but damn Vegas is dodgy.
              what do expect they're paying the guy 200 million dollars and building the whole channel around him

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                what do expect they're paying the guy 200 million dollars and building the whole channel around him
                thats such a huge problem, Show know they have to have Floyd winning or they lose a massively stupid investment.

Comment

I never trust punch stats honestly. And in this fight Floyd was the one who landed the much cleaner punches. Floyd was never hurt. Marcos was several times. People let their bias blind them

Comment

9-3 was bs! I swear idk why I even bother watching boxing. From the glove fiasco to the poor scoring, it's just sad sometimes. Chino won 7-5 in an ugly fight. Floyd tried to make it pretty but then Chino would make it ugly again.

Comment

Working...
                    X