Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    A past it sweat pea was doing a good job to Tito and De La Hoya was outboxing him with ease. A prime Floyd would be on a whole other level compared to those guys in speed, skill, defense, stamina, etc... when Tito fought them. Pea was the man in his prime and I think Pea would've easily outboxed Tito. I like all 3 of these fighters a lot. Mosley imo hits as hard as Tito. Tito was a very one dimensional fighter and a pure boxer would be his nightmare. Floyd by easy UD... with the crowd going wild when Tito gets him on the ropes a couple times. Tito only has a half an inch reach advantage but he'd never be able to utilize it.

your opinion is wrong.

Comment

Young idiots............

Exactly. The fact that Floyd is leading this poll, shows us how young and uneducated these posters are on here.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        Exactly. The fact that Floyd is leading this poll, shows us how young and uneducated these posters are on here.
        I might be an idiot.

But at least I'm not young.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          A past it sweat pea was doing a good job to Tito
          You didn't watch that fight obviously. Whitaker was never in it.

Poet

Comment

Trinidad by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Put Floyd in with Tommy Hearns

Poet
              Floyd will be shot after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                People saying Floyd gets KOed are crazy.

Consider the majority of his career he has fought bigger men and consider he has never even had a true knockdown from a punch in his professional career but you think Trinidad will stop him because he punches hard?
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Floyd's resume at 147 ain't that good. And he rarely fought anyone bigger in his prime. As I said before, once da focking hype dies down, Floyd will be fairly judged.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  Floyd will be shot after that fight.
                  He might even be back on solid foods in a year :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    He might even be back on solid foods in a year :chuckle9:

Poet
                    Tommy Hearns would be a very difficult fight but he isn't exactly unbeatable either, if Floyd was strictly an outside fighter then yea Hearns would be unbeatable but I do reckon Floyd wouldn't be lingering on the outside where Hearns could get full leverage and if he could stay inside the arc of Hearns real power then Floyd is not in near as much danger and could do work.

Floyd is good at doing shit like that, so that isn't impossible. Oh and I love The Motor City Cobra~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Tommy Hearns would be a very difficult fight but he isn't exactly unbeatable either, if Floyd was strictly an outside fighter then yea Hearns would be unbeatable but I do reckon Floyd wouldn't be lingering on the outside where Hearns could get full leverage and if he could stay inside the arc of Hearns real power then Floyd is not in near as much danger and could do work.

Floyd is good at doing shit like that, so that isn't impossible. Oh and I love The Motor City Cobra~
                      Styles make fights.

Floyd has tendency to stay on the ropes. When face with proper punch volume, Floyd's output drops to anemic level. Won't go the distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X