Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather pics Khan for his next fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather pics Khan for his next fight..

So what!!!

Nearly all top boxers do this, pick a hard fight and the next one is more or less easy..

Who else is out there that could do decent numbers than Khan! Lets please not talk about TR fighters and 160, May is too small for that look how small he looked against Saul! Even than I doubt any of 160 guys can do better numbers than Khan.

I hope he doesn't, khan is a joke

Comment

You're right "so what?" we just have a choice to buy it or not i probably won't I'm not gonna complain about it either I can see why he will pick Khan just kinda sucks that's the best fight really

Comment

Adrien Broner

Devon Alexander

Timothy Bradley

Chris Van Heerdan

you know the other champions at 147lbs not that any of them have a shot at beating him or could bring in the $$$$'s but heres a though unify the belts If chapions fought champions we would have less champions wouldn't that be nice I guess they would just make more belts

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
          So what!!!

Nearly all top boxers do this, pick a hard fight and the next one is more or less easy..

Who else is out there that could do decent numbers than Khan! Lets please not talk about TR fighters and 160, May is too small for that look how small he looked against Saul! Even than I doubt any of 160 guys can do better numbers than Khan.
          So u as a boxing fan are defending this bs by using the "numbers" arguement???? **** numbers!!! Idc about that. Why do u??? U get off on hearing Mayweathers PPV's do 1 or 2 million buys??? I sure don't. Khan almost got knocked out by Julio Diaz in his last fight FFS.

Comment

Khan lost a huge chunk of his stock after that devastating KO by Garcia. I really don't know why Schaefer is still all over Khan. Likewise, Mayweather Sr seems desperate of this fight. But with Floyd's guarantee getting bigger and bigger, I'm not sure if Showtime will even get their investment back. This fight is expensive to promote. What could they possibly show about Khan?

Comment

Robert Guerrero will have been a tougher fight than Khan...i actually see Floyd KOing Khan in under 6 rounds

Comment

I wouldnt care if he did but i would not pay for it

Khan should of gotten a decisive victory over a top guy

Garcia is the one who deserves it over everyone

Comment

The problem is they'll try to bill it as a super fight, then charge us $60 for it. If he picks Khan next, and they put it on PPV, there's absolutely NO defending it.

Mayweather touts this "best fighting the best" stuff. He can't do that with Khan. He can't use a lot of the things he uses to tout his fights with Khan.

"Best fighting the best"

"Young and hungry"

"A true champion"

Though I'm sure after the fight, he'll still "take his hat off" to Khan, haha.

There's no way to promote this thing to true boxing fans as anything more than a joke. But Khan is a big name, and it would probably sell. As sad as that is.

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
                    Adrien Broner

Devon Alexander

Timothy Bradley

Chris Van Heerdan

you know the other champions at 147lbs not that any of them have a shot at beating him or could bring in the $$$$'s but heres a though unify the belts If chapions fought champions we would have less champions wouldn't that be nice I guess they would just make more belts
                    When a fighter unifies the belts one of the bodies will strip the fighter of a belt

Comment

Working...
                    X