Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Willing To Supplement Keith Thurman's Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why people snark at guys making huge bank for 90/10 fights they get an inflated self-worth complex and will go running with the "money" card if presented with an 50/50 fight....

Comment

I like Porter but he needs to chill and let things fall in place. He must remember that Broner already cracked that chin. Careful what you ask for!!!
      Last edited by Basco; 12-12-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

shame on keith..he talked a good game...no excuses here he is letting me down..i support guys win lose or draw..im not that guys that says ggg is a bum when he finally loses...its is wat it is, but i will not tolerate ducking and avoiding questions...surely not a kenny porter fan, but my god keith is looking questionable here

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
          People really need to understand that Thurman ducks no one. What's really going on is that he's thinking about Pacquiao, Khan or Brook. Porter ain't **** - he's a C+ level punching bag at best.
          Yet Porter's resume is better than Thurman's.

Comment

keep them begging K thurman. the bigger the check the bigger the smile win,lose,or draw

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
              Yet Porter's resume is better than Thurman's.
              If you have a better resume but lost when it matters, it doesn't count. I'm sick of people thinking that if you have a better resume it automatically makes you better. Porter's best win was, no doubt, Alexander. Keith's was arguably Guerrero or Chaves. If you want to play that game you're playing, even those two alone are better than Broner and Mallignaggi.

Comment

Thurman knows this division his now, but he's going to be stuck fighting Haymon fighters for the rest of his career... no Cotto, Bradley, Pacquiao, etc.

Perhaps they're going to go Thurman-Porter vs. Garcia-Guererro winner...

Khan seems like he wants no part of the top of the WW division unless it's a Pacquiao-Mayweather payday...

Comment

LMAO.....damn. Porter needs to come on over to Top Rank, GBP or someone else because he is too real for the Hymen stable. It's like once dudes sign with him, the all lose their balls.

Comment

Sometimes...

Comment

While saying this to get people talking, we can clearly see who wants this fight bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X