Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Frustrated By Khan, Admits a Lack of Motivation for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    **** all that.

Spence has been sidelined by Brook long enough.

He can get stripped and fight his meaningless fight with Khan on his OWN time.

nobody cares that you don't understand that brook won't be fighting punchers until his face has had time to heal. you want some pictures of the surgery that brook went through? either through incisions or with tools to peel back the skin without cutting it they go through your eyelid and install plates and screws into your cheek. you don't box a puncher in your first f#cking fight, you mong.

and lol at you acting like a fighter's health isn't worth your time. go ****ing kill yourself, you pathetic kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Lol! Please, Golovkin is an untested bum beater, and Kell still got hit enough to get stopped in less than half of the scheduled 12 round fight.
      These are some rich words considering that you're praising Brook for being KTFO! You really think Andrade and Jarmall would last only 5 rounds against Golovkin?

Pretty sure Andrade schools the ***** out of Golovkin and Charlo takes him to deep waters.

I aint gonna suck any dick, much less one that only has one noteworthy victory in 10 years as a professional.

Brook knows he's in trouble. GGG was the first cash grab and now he looking for other escape routes, but there's nowhere to run.

Well said.

Comment

• Jo Jo Dan tho....

Comment

• Brook starting to look at little backtracked. He went in against GGG and now he wants to cash out on the easy fight. Spence - Brook is one of the most fanfriendly fights out there. Get it done? Definitely the future of the weightclass whoever takes it.

By saying the motivation isn't there, he is basicly saying he gets paid too little for that risk. Sad that he is backing out of it.

Comment

• When you are the best you got to fight everyone and give people that chance. That's what pac has done..
            Spence might not be name but he's likely got better chance to beat brook than Khan does.
            But brook has to fight spencer as that is what Khan has requested. Sure khan has moved goalposts but how badly does brook want to smash chin of Khan?

Comment

• Yeah I think Brook should step up now and fight Spence. It's alright saying fight Khan first lol, he's been trying to do that for year's now. Brook Spence fight in the UK would be pretty big. Spence deserves his shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                no problem at all with brook fighting khan now. he just got surgery for a broken face. and he's a boxer. think for a second, guys.

the spence fight will be there. brook didn't take a horrid beeating against golovkin. he's certainly not going to take one against khan. brook is a decent fighter and he doesn't need to take the spence fight right away.

take the khan fight! and let spence build, while you build yourself, and make it a fight.

he's right now. motivation is a cheeky way of saying money. the fight lacks money, so he's not going to get motivated to fight the best young WW in the world for it. in a year or so spence may be on the cusp of stardom. i'm curious to see if his handlers have what it takes to get him there. if he's an american draw and he goes to england for a big ppv they can both make a lot of money.
                All of that is well and good. Kell Brook can do what he thinks is best for his career...just hand over the belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  Porter is better than Devon
                  Collazo is 64 years old
                  Algeiri career is made up of getting knocked out by spence and being dropped 6 times against pacquiao. Khan deserves no credit for escaping that fight with a win against a fighter who has a gift win over provodnikov as his career achievement.

Khan has faced more names, but those names are irrelevant in the 147 division.

Brook and khan are equal in every way.

Both of them talk about fighting big names just to turn around and fight a nobody
                  Those names are still more relevant, and better, than Bizier, Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin, etc. I'm not saying Khan deserves credit for beating those. I'm saying Brook deserves a hell of a lot more 5h1t than what Khan usually gets, because his recent 147 competition is far worse than Khan's, despite being a world champion and career welterweight.

His only commendable win is Porter (who, not long before, needed two attempts to beat Julio Diaz lol). And that win has already become out-dated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    Fury didn't drop no IBF belt. He was bound by a rematch clause to Klitschko, that's completely different to Brook, who isn't bound by anything except for his own fear of Errol Spence.
                    Right OK well he accepted being STRIPPED!

Look I'm fair, I like Kell Brook and Spence Jr! I do think Spence Jr Style and being such a vicious body puncher no question concerns Brook at rightfully so. Sure he just fight GGG so what is to fear right? If only if it was that simple but it is NOT

I don't think the ciricism would be as bad as it is now if he made a decision sooner instead of dragging. I don't expect him to make 147 again after ballooning to 160 for GGG! The Most logical move would be to drop to 154 but for some reason he is INFATUATED with Amir Khan despite Khan being Knocked Out so many damn times!
                    Last edited by sicko; 01-22-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• quack quack

Comment

Working...
                      X