Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do certain type of posters hate Ward so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do black people have so few Nobel laureate or pulitzer prize winners? Are they thick or something?!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      if ward fights dirty, negatively and makes the fight a boring spectacle when its a high profile opportunity to get more fans into the sport, no, no he wont get any credit from me. You can take piss out of me but youre on other threads calling him a ***, hardly intelligent boxing talk is it.
      So basicly you're determined to not give Ward credit since we already know he isn't going to slug with Kovalev. Seems pretty biased to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        So basicly you're determined to not give Ward credit since we already know he isn't going to slug with Kovalev. Seems pretty biased to me.
        dont mind if he fights on back foot, good counterpunches, like mayweather did v canelo. if he actively spoils, fouls, clinches and makes it a stinker then thats a different story for me

Comment

• Most people who dislike Ward do so because he's just a bland person. Bland personality and bland fighting style. Every fighter isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Not everything has to do with race Larry.

Comment

• It's probably just you they don't like OP & they use Ward to rile you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              why would you give credit to a guy who cheats constantly? never understood that one. if he wins legit he gets credit. if he cheats like he did against Kessler he doesn't. seems pretty simple but you are the biased one who will give him credit no matter what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                It's the exact same posters who refuse to give Mayweather credit for anything and are now mad that Spence got 6 million views..why do these type of posters slam these fighters no matter what??
                It's because we're racist, Larry.

Not because he has a style that doesn't applaud to everyone.

Not because he has a boring personality.

Not because in the last 3 years he's fought Brand and Smith.

Not because he's been very inactive.

Not because most of his fans on here are annoying dickriding fanboys who apparently have no lives outside of this place and post their and their kids' personal data on here. You know, the ones who side with him only because he's the same race as them and use other men's accomplishments to make themselves feel better about their pathetic, miserable lives.

Not because he's arrogant and delusional about his status in the sport.

It is because we are racist. All of us.

You've exposed us man. Every single one of us.

I'll mail you your well deserved cookie (I have the address) as soon as I stop being butthurt from this ownage.
                Last edited by Szef; 08-25-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  It's because we're racist, Larry.

Not because he has a style that doesn't applaud to everyone.

Not because he has a boring personality.

Not because in the last 3 years he's fought Brand and Smith.

Not because he's been very inactive.

Not because most of his fans on here are annoying dickriding fanboys who apparently have no lives outside of this place and post their and their kids' personal data on here. You know, the ones who side with him only because he's the same race as them and use other men's accomplishments to make them feel better about their pathetic, miserable lives.

Not because he's arrogant and delusional about his status in the sport.

It is because we are racist. All of us.

You've exposed us man. Every single one of us.

I'll mail your well deserved cookie (I have the address) as soon as I stop being butthurt from this ownage.
                  Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    It's the exact same posters who refuse to give Mayweather credit for anything and are now mad that Spence got 6 million views..why do these type of posters slam these fighters no matter what??
                    there are some who dont like his style

some didnt like the inactivity, i was frustrated too

some dont like he isnt a power puncher

others say he is a cheater, which we know is far from the truth

there are also some idiots who dont like him because he is Black, kicks ass and makes it look easy.

Ward is pretty hard to dislike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      The better question would be:

Why are there any people left with common sense who still support Andre Ward and not even question his behavior and attitude?

How biased and racist can you be that you still support such a Diva who shits on fans, the media and just cares about himself?

I got it, you need to be black, have an IQ below 90 and be a follower of Dontae's Boxing Nation and the likes and get your brain washed on a daily.

I might add, there is this small unbiased minority, even on NSB who is a reasonable Ward fan and I have to applaud you for that!

Guys like New England.
                      Dude, will you please get my name out of your signature? At least until I get a prediction wrong? LOL, who gives a fuk. Fuk you and fuk your signature.

You're always supporting Eastern european fighters. Kovalev will beat Ward, Golovkin will beat everyone, Usyk will beat Glowachki, etc. Are you Russian or WTF is wrong with you? YOUR kind is the problem with boxing. Nationalistic people who only support one "race" of fighters.

As for claiming Ward to have an IQ below 90, that says a lot about you. The guy is one of the smartest talkers in boxing. One of the few reasonable and mature ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X