Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan Provodnikov vs Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse slaughters him. Don't let the Bradley fight fool you, Provodnikov is an ESPN fighter.

Comment

Lucas would possibly be in a position where he need to box. Provo is pretty strong.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Matthysse slaughters him. Don't let the Bradley fight fool you, Provodnikov is an ESPN fighter.
        I totally agree. I like Ruslan but he's been made out to be some great fighter after the Bradley fight. He's tough and he's strong but he's easy to hit and that's a major problem against Matthysse. Matthysse stops him by before he 8th.

Comment

Matthysse is better in every way. Ruslan is being gassed up because of 1 fight.

Everybody was calling him an ESPN level fighter before the TB fight

Comment

I don't think he could beat Lucas, He is good but still not proven to be in the ring with a puncher like Matthysse.

Comment

Bumping an epic thread poll.

Comment

Wow, I forgot I even made this thread.

Lucas is not a mover. That is why Ruslan wins. I think Ruslan said I like to fight fighters like Brandon Rios because they don't move much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Lucas is not a mover. That is why Ruslan wins. I think Ruslan said I like to fight fighters like Brandon Rios because they don't move much.
                  If Lucas loses it'll be because his eye swells up again, not because he isn't a mover. Lucas moves well enough but it might not have to be lucas who needs to move in this fight. Can ruslan take his power for more than 6 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I've been saying the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Ruslan will pay the price for that in this fight.

Lucas punches to hard too for that and he's far more skilled.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 01-23-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X