Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's Greatest Boxer Results Are In: Who's Number One?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    You can't defend this list man. El Jesus is right... Lets be real this list is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Wow!!! Pac is already #2 after SRR, and Pac in not done yet!!! This just how I rate Pac right now. I rated Pac at #3 ATG behind SRR & Armstrong. They thought i was crazy in ESB when I projected Pac to be the top 3 ATG once he retires. Look what we have now??? And Pac has yet to KO Floyd!!!

Pac soon to be the GOAT!!!
      Very true my friend. And i honestly believe he will done it.

Comment

You gotta laugh at all this. I wouldn't take none of this serious.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Very true my friend. And i honestly believe he will done it.
          Really you agree with Pacdbest? Top 3 ATG seriously? How long have you been watching boxing?

Comment

This a very credible list. Its good to know that people around the world recognize pacquiao greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              You gotta laugh at all this. I wouldn't take none of this serious.
              And, yet you have 2 or 3 in here defending this list. Like WTF?

Comment

This a very credible list. Its good to know that people around the world recognize pacquiao greatness.
                Who's alt are you?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  And, you know what bro. I am a huge Pac fan. I defend him as much as I can on here. But, when you say dumbass **** like Pac is top 3 ATG. It makes every Pac fan look like an idiot. Just stop it bro. Do your homework of the history of boxing. Before making such a statement.
                  It's like being the parent of an ugly kid. Its your kid, so you love him/her and think they're beautiful. But you'll look like a fool if you go around telling everyone how cute your kid is!

There's nothing wrong with having a favorite fighter, whoever that might be. Unfortunately, some people become too biased when their favorite boxer's greatness is appraised.

Comment

Wrong. People around the world are just oblivious to the facts and history of the sport. Kinda sad. Since you seem to be so in tune though, how about posting you 10 greatest fighters of all time list?

Comment

We are very lucky that pacquiao was in our era and we are witnessing his greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X