No announcement yet.

Watched hbo and kingvision versions of ruiz vs golota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched hbo and kingvision versions of ruiz vs golota

The hbo version is merchant counting clinches & belittling the fighters.hbo guys were negative repeatedly then I watched the kingvision version & the colonel bob Sheridan sure can make a sloppy fight sound better than it is.he's always got nice & positive things to say about the fighters.he's totally unbias & a pleasure to listen too.I like both hbo & the colonel.it's just neat to listen to different commentators.the hbo guys are articulate & call it as they see it but I'd want the colonel to be my commentator because he sells the fight.he's better for a promotional stand point.

I got quite a few different versions of fights.some hbo & espn or showtime & espn.sometimes the 2 networks commentators see a fight 2 totally different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      The hbo version is merchant counting clinches & belittling the fighters.hbo guys were negative repeatedly then I watched the kingvision version & the colonel bob Sheridan sure can make a sloppy fight sound better than it is.he's always got nice & positive things to say about the fighters.he's totally unbias & a pleasure to listen too.I like both hbo & the colonel.it's just neat to listen to different commentators.the hbo guys are articulate & call it as they see it but I'd want the colonel to be my commentator because he sells the fight.he's better for a promotional stand point.
      I agree 100%, I've always liked the Colonel, mainly for the reasons you give, also his encyclopaedic knowledge of the fighters, their strong points and their weaknesses.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        I agree 100%, I've always liked the Colonel, mainly for the reasons you give, also his encyclopaedic knowledge of the fighters, their strong points and their weaknesses.
        you can always count on him saying"I hate to see either guy lose,they are two of the real nice guys in boxing"

Comment

HBO has the best fights on lately

Comment

Working...
          X