Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting. If i was that kid i'd use this video to hunt that bytch down later on in life.

Comment

See this is what society has come to. Instead of intervening and smacking that fat cow in the face, they all just stand around filming this **** and cheering as if its a fucking MMA fight. Everything in front of the little kid too. It doesn't get more disgusting than this. If I had been there, I would end up going to prison too, because I would not be able to control myself at all.
      Last edited by Weltschmerz; 06-28-2014, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I just read the article, and the first words were "South New Jersey." That explains everything, didn't need to read any further.
        South Jersey is all farms and ****.

I live in North Jersey. Civilized folks

Comment

Originally posted by Booji Boy View Post
          Why is the video titled with words like "black" and "white", as if that's relevant? As if we can't tell what color these people are anyway.
          Plus when the video is titled "Mcdonalds Worker Beating Mom While Toddler Tries To Stop Her" you can kind of assume who is involved without even watching it. Lets be honest here.

Comment

why didn't she just punch the toddler too? More entertainment for the cameras!!!

Comment

Saw this and thought why nobody kicked the chick in the teeth to stop her then I saw who was around and shook my head. I wonder if she sues McDonalds for this

Comment

I hope this woman get her ass beat. Seriously. Who does what she did. I usually never wish that kind of stuff on others, but seriously in front of the victim's own child. Shame on the people who wanted to record that. It is okay to record fights for worldstar, just not in front of a kid. That kid must feel devastated right now. I hope someone finds her and turns her in.

Comment

That attack and whole incident was very disturbing and real sickening to have watched. The people watching on and not even batting an eyelid should also be held responsible for allowing the attack to occur. As for the assaulter, hopefully she is caught and is made an example of for this type animalistic violence. Very repulsive and merciless.

Comment

Good to see the little kid getting stuck in. He should come to the Emirates.

Comment

da da da da daaaa im lovin it

what goes around comes around so this will be handled soon. either by the justice system or by some people related to woman that got beat down. i mean they know her whereabouts and how to get a hold of that *****

Comment

Working...
                      X