I made the cleaner quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is terrible, just...terrible!

Comment

what an accomplishment, if I were you i'll slip in that event in your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        Key Skills:

1. Producing Big shits. I once took a massive shit at work causing a cleaner to quit his job. Which ultimately put him on a downward spiral in his life leading to substance abuse and an infamous murder spree.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          Definitely cv worthy, just as is one's number of years being a member here and points/rep power, and pwnage rates.
          All should certainly be mentioned on said cv. It shows consistency and dedication of how much a **** one can be or well informed you are, depends if you're a **** or clever, 95% are likely ****s (as am i).

Though i try to avoid shitting at work, its always a laugh.... I aim for toilet seat and cubicle walls, sometimes (if i've latex gloves on me) then i make pretty patterns...

Love the Duck Dynasty reference in that sig, you freakin' crazy dog! haha.

Comment

Earl's my boy, but this wasn't cool.

Comment

Un-ignore me u ****, never had bad words with you (never even spoke), whats that about Ann?

Comment

I used to have a house mate who used to **** wrong.

He used to somehow manage to the **** hooked under the seat.

Had to call a house meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I used to have a house mate who used to **** wrong.

He used to somehow manage to the **** hooked under the seat.

Had to call a house meeting.
                  THAT is a skill surely, or was he head handicapped? How did said meeting go? "Fuck off out of it!". Or was it a 'sensitive' meeting?.

Is he 'alternative/****** art' savvy? Coulda been that..... **** can be made artful, you should see some sculptures that have been made via fecal matter, genius as long as you wear goggles and gas mask....

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    THAT is a skill surely, or was he head handicapped? How did said meeting go? "Fuck off out of it!". Or was it a 'sensitive' meeting?.

Is he 'alternative/****** art' savvy? Coulda been that..... **** can be made artful, you should see some sculptures that have been made via fecal matter, genius as long as you wear goggles and gas mask....
                    Just old school finger pointing.

'Listen mate, stop hooking your **** under the toilet seat.'

I genuinely thought his anus might have been aligned wrong. I still can't fathom the logistics of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
                      Now I don't have a job you ****ing queer
                      lmfaooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X