Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Ward Beats Everyone at 175 - Except Kovalev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
    He does have a good chance..They just need to take the training wheels off..I don't think GGG will completely wash Canelo, same as I think GGG is intelligent enough to not get washed by Ward but it seems their teams believe so more than fans, and steer clear..

a lil'G fan, suggesting other fighters need to remove their training wheels

funny shht LMAO

Comment

Sanchez is crazy! How is he going to keep Ward outside? Ward is supposed to be the more skilled boxer. No way he out boxes Ward!! try again Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Luckily Vegas disagrees:

Ward -135
        Kovalev +105
        Why luckily? Why would anyone want Ward to win after the last five years?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          The answer is pretty simple:

Bias and racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            The answer is pretty simple:

Bias and racism.

Maybe they just like him , not all is a sinister motive one day you will figure out we dont all think the same or like the same things .

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxing Logic;16980616]Why luckily? Why would anyone want Ward to win after the last five years?[/
              Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Because some of us true boxing fans still enjoy the "Sweet Science" , while others like Jubei and yourself have deduced your palates to only enjoy the knockout artist.

If history has taught us anything, then it's probably hinting that Ward/Kovalez
              is Hagler/Mugabe all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                It seems as though Abel has a problem with Ward. The GGG fight didn't happen and probably won't happen now. Ward beat Barrera. Sanchez needs to let it go. Ward seems to have moved on. He should do the same.
                Because Ward is the elephant in the room fro GGG just like GGG is the elephant in the room for Canelo. Sanchez needs Ward to lose. Look at the way Sanchez threw Barrera under the bus after his loss to Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Because Ward is the elephant in the room fro GGG just like GGG is the elephant in the room for Canelo. Sanchez needs Ward to lose. Look at the way Sanchez threw Barrera under the bus after his loss to Ward
                  Reminder: Kovalev/Ward is at 175lbs. GGG fights at 160.

I agree with Abel that Kovalev will box at long range and keep Ward on the end of his jab, but I don't think this fight will go the distance. Kovalev hits too hard for Ward to last 12 rounds with him.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Reminder: Kovalev/Ward is at 175lbs. GGG fights at 160.

I agree with Abel that Kovalev will box at long range and keep Ward on the end of his jab, but I don't think this fight will go the distance. Kovalev hits too hard for Ward to last 12 rounds with him.
                    What does the weight class have to do with anything? GGG has proven that it's ok for a fighter to move up two weight classes to fight. Nothing wrong with expecting him to do what others have done for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      What does the weight class have to do with anything? GGG has proven that it's ok for a fighter to move up two weight classes to fight. Nothing wrong with expecting him to do what others have done for him.
                      So is Golovkin now the elephant in the room for Mayweather?

And if Brook hadn't wanted to move up and fight him, would you now be talking about Kell ducking GGG?

Of course not ... you're a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X