No announcement yet.

Found an old classmate on facebook and turns out he's gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found an old classmate on facebook and turns out he's gay

I was a little shocked when I saw it but at the same time looking back, I guess it kinda made sense, there were always signs.

What i'm tripping on though is that, I was always nice to him but he never once showed any interest in me. I was actually a lot nicer to him than he was to me..

Does that mean i'm not attractive to gay people?

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
    Does that mean i'm not attractive to gay people?
    Perhaps LoadedWraps can help you out with that.

Comment

Hmmmm that is an interesting question. Maybe he wacked off to you a couple times.

Comment

I was pretty ripped in high school, I cant believe this dude didn't think I was hot.

I feel insulted. Maybe he's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Perhaps LoadedWraps can help you out with that.
          Bruh as the straightest dude on NSB I resent this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Hmmmm that is an interesting question. Maybe he wacked off to you a couple times.
            I don't think so man, I was always nice to him because he had a hot sister, but when I wasn't talking to him it's like I didn't exist.

It cuts to the bone.

He didn't even help hook me up with his sister............

Comment

You know i've noticed guys with exceptionally hot moms and sisters turn out gay more often. It must be from trying to suppress their hotness lol

Comment

Probably your personality. I gotta figure gay dudes even got limits.

I had a gay friend who wanted to f#ck me. I was like the girl everyone wants to f#ck that thinks every guy just wants to be friends with her. 100% didn't realize it. My girl was the one who noticed it.

I was just trying to be cool with a gay dude so I could say "well my one gay friend thinks...." in as many conversations as possible as a humble brag on my diverse friendships. I didn't know for sure til he started talking about "turning" straight dudes gay & all the Mexican dudes up from the border who just wanted sex with someone who he f#cked & giving me these creepy ass looks like a coyote in a hen house.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                  I was pretty ripped in high school, I cant believe this dude didn't think I was hot.

I feel insulted. Maybe he's racist.
                  You can look him up now and cry on his shoulder. Maybe you will finally get the reaction you are seeking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Probably your personality. I gotta figure gay dudes even got limits.

I had a gay friend who wanted to f#ck me. I was like the girl everyone wants to f#ck that thinks every guy just wants to be friends with her. 100% didn't realize it. My girl was the one who noticed it.

I was just trying to be cool with a gay dude so I could say "well my one gay friend thinks...." in as many conversations as possible as a humble brag on my diverse friendships. I didn't know for sure til he started talking about "turning" straight dudes gay & all the Mexican dudes up from the border who just wanted sex with someone who he f#cked & giving me these creepy ass looks like a coyote in a hen house.

Comment

Working...
                    X