Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where all the people saying Floyd needed Canelo?? And if Canelo was such the draw how come he is not headlining his own PPV?? YEAH I THOUGHT SO

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Canelo is only doing it all to help Floyd boost his ppv up and in hope of a fight with Floyd. But if the chicken coward is to scared to promise to fight Canelo, what's the point of fighting on the Floyd undercard. Heck Canelo vs Trout should have been the main event in the Floyd fight.
      If you think that than why isn't on PPV by itself then?? If this is a bigger fight?? Because Golden Boy doesn't want to make more money??

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Golden Boy can't really be promoting two PPVs at the same time.
        That lame ass excuse get out of here with that! Top Rank last year had Pac Vs Marquez 3 in November 2011 and then Cotto vs Margarito 2 in December 2011 both on PPV!

Golden Boy is a way better company than Top Rank and has much more to offer than Top Rank so you are telling me Top Rank can promote an PPV event within a few weeks of each other?? And Golden Boy can't??

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          Floyd needs latinos to help sell,look at the date he chooses,look at the opponents,i wonder how well he would do fighting Bradley in a date in December with nothing but "American" fighters on the undercard,,,where canelo you put him in with trash fighters and he still has his fans show up,i believe his ratings on showtime will be good and if it's in the alamodome he'll bring in a lot of people,this guy if he keeps winning will be the future ppv king

Floyd need Latinos to sell?you wish cause it makes you fell better.Floyd vs Mosley did 1.4 million buys and Canelo was not even that well knowned in the U.S at that time.Its Canelo fighting on Floyd`s undercards is what helped Canelo become big in the U.S.If Canelo was as popular as some of you claim the Trout/Canelo fight would be on PPV.

Comment

• Great way to celebrate fourtwenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
              I'm really exited about this fight. I'm glad they finally announced this fight. There is really NO WAY in HELL I will pay for the Mayweather fight.

The only way I would have even considered it, is if this fight was on the undercard. I wonder if some of the reason the fight is not on the undercard has anything to do with Floyd not wanting to commit to fighting Canelo in his next fight.
              Wouldn't it be smart if Canelo ACTUALLY beat Trout before signing to face him?? Think about that for a second!

Comment

• Phuck it.

I am celebrating La Batalla de Puebla on 4-20.

Comment

• Chavez Jr. should be able to enjoy this one while at home.

Comment

• I like the move. Canelo v Trout is a headliner on its own. If both win i would have liked to see Floyd v Canelo but for him to demand the fight next is wrong. A Win against Trout would have given him more leverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      cant wait to see the shock when people realize people buy mayweathers ppv's for mayweather
                      They know whats up, they just want to hate on Floyd that is all. If his previous PPV did bad Canelo would not get the blame for it, but let them be good and it is only because of Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X