American Douglas McCain died fighting for ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Douglas McCain died fighting for ISIS

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/26/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- An American named Douglas McCain was killed last weekend in Syria, where he was fighting for ISIS, two U.S. officials told CNN.
    The man's uncle, Ken McCain, said that his nephew had gone to fight as a jihadi and that the U.S. State Department told the family Monday about the death.
    Douglas McCain converted from Christianity to Islam several years ago, according to his uncle.
    The family wasn't alarmed by his conversion, but they became aware of Facebook posts sympathetic to ISIS, an Islamist terror group, when he traveled to what they believed to be Turkey.
    Now we have the first American dead who made the trip. Disgusting, well his conversion from Christianity to Islam really worked well for him.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/26/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Now we have the first American dead who made the trip. Disgusting, well his conversion from Christianity to Islam really worked well for him.
    A good start!

Wait, is this a joke thread?

Comment

Good riddance.

Hopefully they will get the Londoner who killed the American journalist too.

Comment

No sympathy from me

Comment

Oh well **** him.

Comment

Say hello to Satan for me, Dougie.

Comment

Family seemed shocked, I don't know how much of that I buy. How do you not know how your brother and son feel? I'm sure he was speaking about certain things that had to raise a red flag.

He was posting on FB about his support for ISIS. Fuk him, one more creep dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Family seemed shocked, I don't know how much of that I buy. How do you not know how your brother and son feel? I'm sure he was speaking about certain things that had to raise a red flag.

He was posting on FB about his support for ISIS. Fuk him, one more creep dead.
                Don't remember much, but they said that he posted some stuff on FB on Isis and either told them he was going to Syria...or Turkey...or some crap.

I mean, he's family, so he's getting unconditional love from them. But don't try to defend him.... I hope they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Don't remember much, but they said that he posted some stuff on FB on Isis and either told them he was going to Syria...or Turkey...or some crap.

I mean, he's family, so he's getting unconditional love from them. But don't try to defend him.... I hope they don't.
                  Well my point was that they didn't know anything and I find that hard to believe. He was posting on FB about his support for ISIS and to think he never mentioned anything to his family and friends?

He also converted to Islam from Christianity which they knew about.

Comment

**** all these guys, hopefully they all get killed over there. I don't want any of them returning to our cities.

Comment

Working...
                    X