Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather isnt the only multi millionaire who isnt the best reader the jokes lame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    I think there's more merit in being a successful boxer taking punches for a living than hitting the lottery by having tv stations and radios playing your songs because a major company decided to gamble on you, that's just me though.
    I can see you point a little to black and white but I feel ya

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I agree it's lame, not only are tons of "stars" today uneducated but this isn't boxing related, keep it off of a boxing forum, the fact that haters need to reach that far into the land of the off topic to try and take a shot at the p4p king is pathetic. When you make that kind of money education (to a point) becomes irrelevant but again, it should be a non issue, the ability to annunciate won't win you fights.
      It is boxing related technically remember now mayweather is boxing is Tyson

Comment

Oh give it a rest already, who the hell cares. He can't read well, others can't read well, he can read better than people think, whatever. Does that really matter in the ring?

Comment

Working...
        X