Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne offered a fight January 16 in NY...Wilder rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermane Stiverne offered a fight January 16 in NY...Wilder rematch?

Later in the interview when they ask him if he thinks he will ever get another title shot... He said he's back in the gym as he was offered a fight in NY on Jan 16... I thought it was Glazkov next but Bermane didn't go into detail...about the 22 minute mark...
    Last edited by joe strong; 11-26-2015, 12:15 AM.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen. Literally followed wilder around the ring the whole fight.

Comment

Go look at the new WBC ranking at heavyweight , not only is Stiverne back in the ranking #4 again

Comment

Bermane Stiverne vs. Malik Scott

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          Go look at the new WBC ranking at heavyweight , not only is Stiverne back in the ranking #4 again
          At least we would see a fighter in better shape & hopefully not dehydrated. If he decided not to block all wilder's punches with his face he could do better. It's a good rematch in my opinion. Possibly why Don King didn't want the Ortiz fight? He may have weaseled his way in again. King has been a master at doing that. This a legit voluntary defence for Wilder before Povetkin. Let's see if the Wilder title win was legit. Winner gets Povetkin...

Comment

I still can't get over how a heavyweight managed to be dehydrated going into a fight.

Comment

I saw that video, but no way was I gonna watch it to look for the "shock announcement".

A rematch would be awful.

His comeback fight was a tough fight for him where he was downed... and it wasn't even shown.

I think they're still working on the Glazkov fight, but Stiverne rematch at this point is bad

Comment

I still can't get over how a heavyweight managed to be dehydrated going into a fight.
                I was literally thinking the same thing. I guess it's possible but it would sound more believable if he kept himself in top shape like the Klits, Joshua, Wilder, Jennings, etc. Seeing a guy with a gut claim to be dehydrated just seems weird.

Comment

Why was he dehydrated again?

Comment

I'm not buying Stiverne's dehydration excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X