No announcement yet.

I saw a real life zombie the other night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a real life zombie the other night

So I was getting a late night burger coming off work and I put my car in park facingt he street, with my headlights on because it was almost pitch black, around 4 in the morning.

I was halfway through my burger and this homeless guy was passing the street in a slow creeping walk, when he got in between my headlight he stopped and he slowly turned to face me. He had this look of pure madness on his face, like he was about to rush my car. I had both my windows open so i was exposed and he was close enough for what seemed like a reacharound if he was quick enough. I wouldn't even be able to start the car in time if he charged me.

He had this look of pure insanity in his face growling and snarling at me like he was going to pounce. I thought.. I am in ****ing world war z right now, i'm staring at an actual ****ing zombie. I slowly closed my windows with no sudden movement and started my car, all while his eyes were following me like death.

Derranged really needs to lay off that stuff man, damn.

Minus tha derranged part this is a true story btw lol

It was probably a basehead. He sure looked like a zombie though.

Comment

I just can't take you serious as a human; being 5'3 and Mr. Potatohead's son.

Comment

I'm serious though a crackhead actually did walk up to my car in the middle of the night and stared at me like the devil.

I don't think a crackhead is that uncommon a sighting in any major city.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          I'm serious though a crackhead actually did walk up to my car in the middle of the night and stared at me like the devil.

I don't think a crackhead is that uncommon a sighting in any major city.
          Where are you from anyway?

And yeah, heads + major cities are just always going to be there. Best to just skip them.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
            Where are you from anyway?

And yeah, heads + major cities are just always going to be there. Best to just skip them.
            I live in Miami but this happened in fort lauderdale.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Minus tha derranged part this is a true story btw lol

It was probably a basehead. He sure looked like a zombie though.
              LOL are you scared of that phag derranged?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                LOL are you scared of that phag derranged?
                If he's smart he'll keep avoiding me like a punk because he doesn't want this.

Comment

Are you sure the zombie was Derranged?

Did the zombie have a Jew fro?

Comment

‘Walking Dead’ fan kills ‘zombie’ friend in New Mexico

LOS ANGELES, United States—A US man who had been watching the hit TV series “The Walking Dead” killed a friend because he thought the man was “turning into a zombie,” police said Monday.
                    Damon Perry, 23, of Prewitt, New Mexico, allegedly used kitchen knives, an electric guitar and a microwave to kill the victim last Thursday.
                    He then went after other tenants in his apartment complex in the small town of Grants, who managed to call police.

“I have never seen or heard anything like this,” Grants Police Department Detective Moses Marquez told AFP.
                    “The scene was pretty gruesome and his confession was bizarre,” he added.

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/18...#ixzz3pjrfsnqy

Comment

Working...
                    X