Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok where are all you clowns who said Brandon Rios would beat Marcos Maidana? LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    What made you believe Brandumb "Punching Bag" Rios could beat a real ass nigga like Chino Maidana. Explain.
    I think people were believing the hype that robert was spitting
    Robert would always say the had sparring wars and all that

Comment

btw, this pics are from today, this is how he looks

Comment

i've watched numerous videos of maidana on the heavy bag and i'm convinced that he would've dismantled any version of rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          btw, this pics are from today, this is how he looks

He may not be a boxer anymore but I will say that he's grown a nice pair of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            rios just got KO'd the way chino is supposed to be in every prediction before everyone of his fights. but maidana never has never been stopped
            maidana loses to everyone via bodyshot if you ask most people here!!

Comment

There was a thread where a majority of people were picking Rios to beat Maidana. 2 threads. It was befuddling. They seriously thought Chino would lose to Brandon lmao.
              So what? There were 2 threads of posters picking Rios to KO Mayweather. Lol. Were you one of those who voted for Rios?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Please list the usernames of the people who said that?

In the end of the day though, its not like Chino is a renowned body puncher however I'd imagine his sheer relentless pressure would be more than enough to maybe just edge Rios, styles make fights you have to remember.
                Look at the to links below.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                FFS, no one here said that. Maidana is done. If you're going to yank it to him daily, do it in privacy, not on here where everyone can see.
                Really, Bozo? You're acting like a real fuckboy.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=538259

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=516517

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  So what? There were 2 threads of posters picking Rios to KO Mayweather. Lol. Were you one of those who voted for Rios?
                  Go look at the names who voted in that thread. I never voted for Rios.

Comment

There was a thread where a majority of people were picking Rios to beat Maidana. 2 threads. It was befuddling. They seriously thought Chino would lose to Brandon lmao.
                    I do remember a few threads claiming that.

Comment

Did that actually ever happen? Or is this another one of your imaginary slights against Maidana?

Comment

Working...
                      X