No announcement yet.

The Reason Muhammad Ali Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Nobody is contributing. Pretty much every post has clowned the stupidity on display.

Cut your losses and pretend it was a failed troll attempt. You might save face that way.
    This

end thread

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      Why you getting mad tho? By your logic what I posted is factual.
      I'm not even gonna argue it's not. It's just funny seeing people post these type of examples like it does anything to refute my point when it doesn't. This paragraph by me is the absolute truth:

In my opinion, to be the 'best' of anything concerning fighting, you have to be able to defeat EVERYBODY, no matter what their size, weight, or strength is. Imagine someone walking around on the street saying that they were the greatest fighter in the world or the baddest person in the world. You would naturally interpret them as meaning that they could beat anyone and everyone that they came across. If they were to then say that "No, I mean I'm the greatest fighter or the baddest person in the world when fighting guys that are only my same size and weight", you would . Because that's not truly being the best fighter in the world then, is it?

How anyone can find faulty logic with that is beyond me, but whatever. Because Boxingscene, I guess.

Comment

I agree with OP.

Weight classes have ruined the sport of boxing, there should be no weight classes at all. So that way, we can really see who the best in the sport is.

Comment

Working...
        X