Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Bradley Sells No Tickets, No Money in a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just my personal opinion, but I would rather watch Pac v. Bradley II than Pac vs. JMM IV. I really don't have much interest in that fight. It' going to be the same thing -- a close, controversial decision.

Also, I think Pac wants no part of Bradley. The guy fought Pac on two bad feet and still went the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      If there is no money in it then why did they fight him the first time? There was a compelling reason to face Bradley before but there isn't one now?

What kind of question is that??? let me explain, the first time oround no one knew if Bradleys undefeated record would bring some entuciasm to the table....turns out it didn't and probed that bradley can't sell tikets for s***t, sad because he works hard, and boxes well, I like his style too bad most people don't appreciate his skills.

Comment

Two new judges, Roach? How about all three? Even the one judge who had Pacquiao winning, had it by too close a margin. Plus, THAT judge was Jerry Roth, the same Jerry Roth who scored 116-112 in the Rios/Abril. If Pacquiao/Bradley II does happen, all three judges need to be new, credible, YOUNGER judges.

Still irritates me Bradley is even on the list of future opponents considering Pacquiao already convincingly BEAT HIM. The dude has very few fights left, pisses me off I gotta see one of those wasted on an opponent he already beat. If I'm Pacquiao, it's Floyd or nothing. Fight Floyd first before you guys get any older.

Comment

The hell with Bradley! No one wants to see his ass. Seriously, what does he bring to the table besides his big ass dome? So, yeah I have no interest in a Pac rematch.

Comment

There is not time left for pacman, the year 2013 will be the last for him, He needs to put a good show vs Marques or his value will be close to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Two new judges, Roach? How about all three? Even the one judge who had Pacquiao winning, had it by too close a margin. Plus, THAT judge was Jerry Roth, the same Jerry Roth who scored 116-112 in the Rios/Abril. If Pacquiao/Bradley II does happen, all three judges need to be new, credible, YOUNGER judges.

Still irritates me Bradley is even on the list of future opponents considering Pacquiao already convincingly BEAT HIM. The dude has very few fights left, pisses me off I gotta see one of those wasted on an opponent he already beat. If I'm Pacquiao, it's Floyd or nothing. Fight Floyd first before you guys get any older.
              "Two new judges" HAHA i find it funny that he says this cause this is what JMM is saying about the fight on Dec 8th and getting hated on for it.

Comment

I can see the financial reasoning behind fighting JMM instead. Bradley doesn't bring much interest to the table, maybe even less after the way the 1st fight was controversially scored.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                  He fought him the first time because Bradley was considered the undefeated young hungry lion. People were complaining about Pac fighting past there prime and weight drained fighters so Manny chose the young undefeated guy.

And no there is no reason to fight Bradley now. Manny clearly won the fight and the PPV numbers shows that Bradley cant sell PPV or tickets. Tim should rack up a couple of wins so people forget about his gift decision victory then come back and try and get the rematch for Pac.
                  I agree .

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                    He fought him the first time because Bradley was considered the undefeated young hungry lion. People were complaining about Pac fighting past there prime and weight drained fighters so Manny chose the young undefeated guy.

And no there is no reason to fight Bradley now. Manny clearly won the fight and the PPV numbers shows that Bradley cant sell PPV or tickets. Tim should rack up a couple of wins so people forget about his gift decision victory then come back and try and get the rematch for Pac.
                    Bradley's still a undefeated young Hungry lion, who just beat Pacquiao, but Pacquiao's fighting a guy he's undefeated against. Why is Pacquiao's team talking about guys who don't draw? Manny Pacquiao's the draw, people pay to see Manny perform, it really doesn't matter who his opponent is right? Wasn't that Arum's stance a few years back when Floyd was ready to fight.

Comment

WTF, like they didn't know money wasn't in the first fight with Bradley. Or as if they didn't know Clottey wouldn't bring in the business when they ducked Floyd/50-50 fight. We all know Bob Arum is the one that makes the decisions. Just like we all have known for years that Mayweather has never been on Bob's agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X