Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Holmes: Klitschko has no jab, no heart & would be beaten by Wilder or Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Holmes: Klitschko has no jab, no heart & would be beaten by Wilder or Stiverne

Last edited by The Hammer; 01-23-2015, 11:47 AM.

Larry is talking complete non sense, Larry is greater than Wlad himself but Stiverne nor Wilder can carry Wlad's jockstrap he beats them both on the same night.

Larry has always been a very bitter man I suppose that's why he was so good that chip on his shoulder.

But now his career is over decades ago he should shut up and get lost.

Comment

Wlad has no jab? WTF?

Comment

I have to say, Wladimir Klitschko as well as Vitali have fought over here before and Larry Holmes never defended his title outside the United States. They stay over there and fight? Isn't that what he did, too?

I like Holmes and he had a great career, but just can't agree with him here. He's putting a very unproven guy in Wilder(this interview took place before the Stiverne fight) and Stiverne who had won one single world title fight over Klitschko is now close to tying his own number of defenses?

Sorry, Larry. Can't agree with you there.

And of course, Wladimir is defending in New York in April. Larry has no valid point here.

Comment

Wladimir has no jab? That's like saying as if Pacquiao doesn't know how to use his left hand.

Comment

Just an uneducated nostalgic old man
            Last edited by ////; 01-23-2015, 04:11 AM.

Comment

I agree with Larry Holmes here. He is an honest man. One thing is for certain is that Wlad is a very protected and dirty fighter who is authorized by both the governing and sanctioning bodies; Including some TV networks to frequently cheat and consistently break the rules anytime he so pleases.

If he is allowed to continue to do this then he will be very hard to beat. In a clean fight he'll get stopped and dropped by Wilder and perhaps even Stiverne or any other heavyweight with punching power. After all, he's been stopped already three times in his career.

Comment

Larry had no jab, no heart and would've been beaten by Felix Sturm.

Comment

i agree with larry and wlad also has no clinch game!

Comment

Larry is about as crazy as his receding flat top.

Comment

Working...
                    X