No announcement yet.

Khan's Oficial Statememt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    No point, Prescott would only flatten him again.
    What credit does Khan get though if he beats him?

Dont get me wrong, i'd love to see that fight but if Khan beats him it's ''even McCloskey beat Prescott''.

Comment

Khan needs to stay away from 147, he really isn't that big. He also needs a change in trainers. I wish him the best either way.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        if he goes up to 147, theres a chance he might be able to take a better shot there than at 140. sounds weird, but it does happen. I just hope he switches trainers and learns defense otherwise his career will be short-lived...
        He is wealthy and 25 do the Hamed thing and fck and eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          What credit does Khan get though if he beats him?

Dont get me wrong, i'd love to see that fight but if Khan beats him it's ''even McCloskey beat Prescott''.

He would be avenging one of his losses if he was too win.
          McCloskey beat nothing, Prescott was mugged by the judges.

Prescott was killing himself at 135 yet still beat Abril & Khan, he gave Vazquez and Mitchell a real tough go. (world champ who gave Bradley & Canelo a tough fight & Mitchell is no mug)
          He has one legit loss at 140 to the highly regarded prospect in Alvarado in a fight he was dominating for 10 rounds.

Khan has back to back losses, including a 4th round K.O loss

Stylistically he is a HUGE threat to Khan, he hasn't any major flaws apart from his stamina and has improved **** loads.
          If he beat Prescott, I honestly would give him a lot more respect personally as I have very little doubt Breidis would K.O him again.

Comment

i think khan does need to move up in weight but that is still a very dangerous move i still cant believe how ****ed khan was after that punch to me he needs ariza back weather hes popular or not amir needs to cut the bull**** and get him back on board for the SHAKE of his career lol i meant to say sake

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              He would be avenging one of his losses if he was too win.
              McCloskey beat nothing, Prescott was mugged by the judges.

Prescott was killing himself at 135 yet still beat Abril & Khan, he gave Vazquez and Mitchell a real tough go. (world champ who gave Bradley & Canelo a tough fight & Mitchell is no mug)
              He has one legit loss at 140 to the highly regarded prospect in Alvarado in a fight he was dominating for 10 rounds.

Khan has back to back losses, including a 4th round K.O loss

Stylistically he is a HUGE threat to Khan, he hasn't any major flaws apart from his stamina and has improved **** loads.
              If he beat Prescott, I honestly would give him a lot more respect personally as I have very little doubt Breidis would K.O him again.
              You've been making a lot of sense today.

The fact is, Khan has been dropped down a level or two after two back to back losses, I think he should count himself lucky the Prescott fight is there, because it will sell (because of the first fight) and if he wins its a it'll be a step towards raising his stock again. Though if he wins expect Sky and the British media to be up his arse talking about how "King Khan is back" and he is a world beater again. And then we start the merry go round again, waiting for the next inevitable brutal KO.

Comment

Why would Prescott even want a rematch over someone he convincingly beat, unless he thought it was an easy pay day, which is less than admirable?

It should be Khan calling out Prescott, but he is under no obligation to fight him unless their paths cross. Face it, Khan has been at the top of the 140 division for the better part of 3 years while Prescott has failed to capitalise upon his world famous victory and currently stands as a decent outsider.

Khan needs a new trainer and a couple of tough, but winnable fights to hone some defensive skills before taking on a top world level fighter again.

To call for Khan to fight a puncher after he has just been KO'd is pathetic. He's entitled to fight a couple of weaker opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  Why would Prescott even want a rematch over someone he convincingly beat, unless he thought it was an easy pay day, which is less than admirable?

It should be Khan calling out Prescott, but he is under no obligation to fight him unless their paths cross. Face it, Khan has been at the top of the 140 division for the better part of 3 years while Prescott has failed to capitalise upon his world famous victory and currently stands as a decent outsider.

Khan needs a new trainer and a couple of tough, but winnable fights to hone some defensive skills before taking on a top world level fighter again.

To call for Khan to fight a puncher after he has just been KO'd is pathetic. He's entitled to fight a couple of weaker opponents.
                  Except for a handful of fights, Khan has spend a career fighting weaker opponents. With the help of the British media he has made his name from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    Except for a handful of fights, Khan has spend a career fighting weaker opponents. With the help of the British media he has made his name from it.
                    Most boxers fight cans until they're 20 fights deep. The only easy fights Khan has had as a world champion are Mallignaggi and Mccloskey.

Kotelnik, Maidana, Judah, Peterson, and Garcia are all very good opponents.

And how can you say he has spent a career fighting weaker opponents? If that was true, he would never have been hurt, and he wouldn't have any losses. You fail to make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                      Now this is just plain ******ed and a lie.

He's always wanted to fight the best and if it was up to him he'd have already fought Bradley and JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X