Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ward Shouldn't Fight Kovalev; GGG 'Easy' Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's advising a fighter to not fight one of the best in his division? Who's career does that remind me of?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      That's the part they're not willing to admit.
      The american black has fallen victim to "reverse racism" and adopted the same hateful mentality of those they despise.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Well no ****, how can you compare superstar Floyd to Lara who does poor numbers on his own, and in his one big shot he chokes so bad? If you're a casual fan and saw Lara Canelo, you make a point not to watch him again
        Yeah I agree. But you can see how the whole he's not a MW excuse is kinda hypocritical. Just Speak the truth. You can say the same of GGG PPV numbers compared to Canelos. But if they do people start talking ****.

Comment

• Reality Check GGG

GGG avoiding? Sorry not sorry this comment is certified stuck on stupid. How do you avoid someone who's clearly TWO divisions above you for one? Yes TWO! Ward hasn't made SMW is years. Secondly GGG has made it clear that he intends to unify HIS division. FYI - This is coming from a non-biased Ward fan that doesn't subscribe to stupidity.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The best case scenario would be if we could see Ward fight both Golovkin and Kovalev, but since Golovkin is avoiding it Ward can't afford to wait around for him to change his mind. Ward needs to do something to reestablish himself again, and a Kovalev fight is the best and most realistic way to do that.

So bring on Ward/Kovalev. It's the best fight in the sport and I can't wait to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago_Brown View Post
            GGG avoiding? Sorry not sorry this comment is certified stuck on stupid. How do you avoid someone who's clearly TWO divisions above you for one? Yes TWO! Ward hasn't made SMW is years. Secondly GGG has made it clear that he intends to unify HIS division. FYI - This is coming from a non-biased Ward fan that doesn't subscribe to stupidity.
            At the time when the fight was doable, yes they did avoid it. Why else would you agree to fight Chavez Jr. and Froch at 168 but ward at 164. Please do explain.

Comment

• God Bless

http://youtu.be/5eYlmk6Wb

I was in the ****. 1/9 Helmand I was too young

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                http://youtu.be/5eYlmk6Wb

I was in the ****. 1/9 Helmand I was too young
                ... you must be somehow drunk at this hour... or not?

Happy New Year!

Comment

• So Floyd,you saying that GGG should move up but Ward doesn't have to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
                    So Floyd,you saying that GGG should move up but Ward doesn't have to?
                    Damn, hypocritical and racist of Floyd to say that. He's just sticking up for his race. Ward is a Light-Heavyweight who decided to fight a division below his natural weight so he could hit and clinch all night in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      No, Ward attorney explained it was for sometime next year, after more tuneups for Ward. Right around the time Gggs Canelo mando was gonna be due lol
                      i saw no such explaining, but i tell u this much..i dont mind if either guy took a fight inbetween..thats a p4p fight..watever it takes to make it!

Comment

Working...
                      X