Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who WON: Mauricio Herrera OR Danny Garcia? (POLL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    that fight wasnt even close man.. danny got schooled and dominated all night.. he won 2 max, herrera won 10 rounds out of 12.. that aint a close fight, danny wasnt even on herrera's level in that fight, it was a mismatch man, herrara destroyed that kid
    See, you're just a hater...... Destroyed that kid?? You call that getting destroyed??? You're saying Danny won 2 rds max??? You're bugging bro.

Comment

• worst robbery since pac vs bradley 1.

and it's even sadder that herrera isn't getting a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        See, you're just a hater...... Destroyed that kid?? You call that getting destroyed??? You're saying Danny won 2 rds max??? You're bugging bro.

pretty sure that guy's still pissed off about Khan getting annihilated against Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          pretty sure that guy's still pissed off about Khan getting annihilated against Garcia.
          He's a butt hurt khan fan?? No wonder.

Comment

• This is an unacceptable fight for PAC or mayweather

Garcia already lost to Herrera

Comment

• I got Herrera but Danny gets crazy hate. It's not like Danny's job was judging. His job is boxing and he's very good at it.

Comment

• I didn't counted it but it looked like Herrera didn't do enough to win the fight. Yeah, he was making the pressure, but useful activity was not on the level needed for win..

Comment

• If you were to take Danny's head and switch it out with Herrera's that night -- Herrera would have won in a landslide UD.

That was as clear of a house fighter gift decision as I've ever seen.

Comment

• i'd like to rewatch this fight, but can't find it

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      i'd like to rewatch this fight, but can't find it
                      Haymon and Showtime destroyed all the copies of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X