Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As an Andre Ward fan do you want to see him fight outside of USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward has fans?

Comment

I would like to see him fight here. I would pay to watch him, definitely and it would also help raise the profile of the sport, so its a yes from me. It would benefit the sport, the fans and him so why not?

Comment

I think its good for boxing and helps keep the sport healthy !! Look at the K Bros in Germany boxing is still a very popular sport and should be shown all over the world not just in America....

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Ward has fans?

Not as much as he should, which is why traveling would help him gain some more fans. Boxing fans from other countries love it when foreign champions fight in their hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            there is no direct link between these things.

the examples you gave they came to the US because the money and the chance for super stardom is here. fighting outside the US doesn't give ward that.
            Don't be silly....

Ward is in the USA not making money and is not a superstar. All the stars he wants to fight are in Europe filling arenas getting that money having exciting fights. If he goes there and cleans house in exciting fashion (not grappling and pushing all night) he will be a world wide super star.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              Don't be silly....

Ward is in the USA not making money and is not a superstar. All the stars he wants to fight are in Europe filling arenas getting that money having exciting fights. If he goes there and cleans house in exciting fashion (not grappling and pushing all night) he will be a world wide super star.
              If he goes there and cleans house in exciting fashion (not grappling and pushing all night) he will be a world wide super star.

Exactly. The issue with Ward is style, not substance. So whether he fights in the USA, england, africa, my house, the moon, atlantis etc if his style doesn't change his fanbase likely wont increase.

So he doesn't need to fight outside the USA since he already has beaten those stars. You are saying he needs to beat them differently. If so, it wouldn't matter where the fight(s) take place.

Comment

Not a ward fan but idk why it's a big deal for him to fight outside of the country or even his state. Smh

Comment

I wanna see him goto the uk and ko froch not just beat him and then i like to see him goto canada and beat lucian bute.

Comment

Ward is getting old and hes gonna finish a career without a big payday because of his way of choosing fights. get out of cali and take risk what is he scared of a loss?? Lol

Comment

what sort of question is that? of course i do; want to be recognized and pull big numbers travel

Comment

Working...
                      X