No announcement yet.

GGG is the new Lucian Butte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
    It sounds like you hate the accuracy of the comparison. Please show back up on the site after Ward fights Golovkin or Golovkin loses actually he steps up & fights real competition without changing your username.
    Sick of ya Ward fans crying about **** that has to do with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      And GGG has a knockout win over Bute BTW.
      TS feels dumb now.

And btw what's your avi?

Comment

lmfao ggg's best wins are in the amatures

Comment

OK, Golovkin has the highest KO ratio in MW history. But look at who he's fought. Ishida and Adama have never been stopped, but that doesn't make them good wins.

Comment

Neither Canelo or GGG have a damn thing to do with Bute. They both train hard and fight hard and have never been knocked down. The Martinez-Cotto winner will be Martinez and he will continue to avoid GGG just as he has avoided him the last two years. Canelo has been trying to get a fight with Cotto and he will KO Cotto if he ever fights him. It's fun to be a GGG fan because he always wins by knock out. The only thing anybody is going to expose about GGG is that he knocked them out too. Cotto would not dream of fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEatinBaby View Post
              lmfao ggg's best wins are in the amatures
              In your opinion only black fighters are any good.

Comment

GGG has the highest tomato cans ko ratio in the history of the whoooolleeeeeee uniiiverssseeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

But seriously GGG is better than Bute, but the hype is there just like the hype was there for Bute back in the time

Comment

A year or 2 from now it will be the same story. I hope & pray to God that GGG gets fights with Sergio Martinez/Cotto winner or the #2 fighter in the world Andre Ward so he can be exposed as Lucian Butte part 2. Anyone else notice how a lot of the posters & people who were hyping Lucian Butte are the same ones hyping GGG?
                  The only thing GGG will be exposed as is a boxer who lost - believe it or not the sport's full of them. Is that why you like this sport? Cos you like saying - look at me, I'm really clever -I guessed that boxer X isn't one of the 0.1% of pro-boxers who never gets beat? Bit childish if you ask me, but whatever floats your boat. Me, I just like watching the fights...hell do I care what other fans think?

Comment

A year or 2 from now it will be the same story. I hope & pray to God that GGG gets fights with Sergio Martinez/Cotto winner or the #2 fighter in the world Andre Ward so he can be exposed as Lucian Butte part 2. Anyone else notice how a lot of the posters & people who were hyping Lucian Butte are the same ones hyping GGG?
                    and who is lucian bute? the new amir khan?)

Comment

Name some of the posters who hyped GGG and Bute and provide examples if you could.

Comment

Working...
                      X