Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So America's answer to the WORST CONGRESS IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN GOVERNMENT...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So America's answer to the WORST CONGRESS IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN GOVERNMENT...

is to elect more politicians from that same political party and give them control of another branch of government. Now you have anti science, anti education, anti minority, racist crazy right wing bigots controlling both the house and the senate.

What happens if a republican is elected president?

This is why democrats always get punked eventually. They have no backbone. They basically abandoned the president and in turn hurt themselves. Instead of embracing the fact that this president actually did well considering what he inherited from W, the democrats tucked their tails between their legs like they usually do and let the republicans control the narrative.

smdh....

u mad?

he mad..............

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      u mad?

he mad..............
      Appears that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        is to elect more politicians from that same political party and give them control of another branch of government. Now you have anti science, anti education, anti minority, racist crazy right wing bigots controlling both the house and the senate.
        THANKS Obama.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing as a foreign observer. I can't get over how many uneducated rednecks there are in American politics. Rick Santorum running for president, and having supporters, epitomized how messed up American politics are.

Comment

The American government is frozen in place until Obama's term ends. And what happens then will depend on who follows. I don't have much confidence that much changes then, either.

I wish the American people were smart enough to know who they were voting for. Don't b*tch about the government if you don't vote/keep voting for the people who ruin the country.

Comment

I never get my 'Bama phone.

Comment

I got tired of waiting for all the free **** that Obama promised.

People that work don't get anything so I think I'm not getting nothing

Comment

This happened last mid-terms, then come 2012 it was tea party and repubs ktfo.

Comment

Both parties are "anti-science" when it suits them.

Republicans=1970s, slow to adopt widely accepted discoveries, sometimes due to business interests.

Democrats=Paleolithic, fond of rejecting entire fields and disciplines that upset them emotionally.

But I still can't really take anyone who calls any major US political party "right-wing" very seriously.

Even the ultraleft UK has actual right-wing parties like the BNP... The US has liberal guys with cowboy hats and bibles that the other liberals make fun of but don't really have any connection whatsoever to right-wing ideology. We are all varying degrees of "very liberal".

There are only a few countries left of the US on Earth and most are depopulated culturally ****genous tundras in Scandinavia:

Sweden<-USA-------------------------->Rest of the world.

How much farther left can it go relative to the outside world before people stop falsely portraying it as "right-wing"?
                    Last edited by ////; 11-05-2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X