No announcement yet.

Haye Fans (if there are any) ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I cared enough to take the piss out of you....yeah.

But seriously, no one cares if you watch or not. Haye vs Vital is the biggest and best fight in the HW division. If you can't see that, you're an idiot.
    Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    take the piss out of me??? hmmm.....how exactly would that work?? like you would get on your knees and pull on my shaft to try to get the yellow juice out?? or would you use some type of machine to try and extract the urine out?? or better yet would you just put a cup next to my shroom head and and tickle me till I piss??
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'm not a Haye fan, but I'll tell you what's gonna happen, Ric, just because we're e-friends.

Haye puts on a dismal performance, gets UD'd or KO'd late. Post fight interview:

Kellerman: Well, Haye what do you have to say about your performance tonight?

Haye: Oi, (with his cock out) look at me genitals. I was 'avin an orgy with me gay lovers last noight and I stubbed me feckin knob on Dirk Diggler UK's bum a bit to 'ard I did. It 'urt a lot and I couldn't get me best punches off.
    hahahhaha holy hell.....hahahhahhaha..........no lie I even read it with the accent......hahaha.....Dirk get your cup ready.....im about to piss a lake!!! hahahahhahahhahahhahhaha
    Im not even a Haye fan, I just want to see the best fights.

Comment

Only in your own mind.

Your thread got shut down in the first two posts.

People wanna see a good fight. Go suck a dick or whatever it is you'd rather do than watch the best HW fight out there. No one cares if you dont watch.

Comment

Who are all the deluded fans that think it will be a great fight?

Is Haye going to be too quick and strong like last time? it may potentially be the best HW fight out there but I very much doubt it will be a good fight.

Comment

Only in your own mind.

Your thread got shut down in the first two posts.

People wanna see a good fight. Go suck a dick or whatever it is you'd rather do than watch the best HW fight out there. No one cares if you dont watch.
          so umm remind me again how you plan to take my piss out??? hahahahhahahahha

Comment

Im sure there's a punchline in there somewhere. Maybe you could tell us where it is since you seem to be the only one laughing.

Comment

Not too clue'd up on British slang I see, friend?

To "take the p*ss out of someone" is British slang for making fun of someone.

I don't think Dirk intends to literally remove the urine from your body
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 10-18-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

haye fan checking in.

Comment

this thread is ace lol. couldn't breathe at the "too slick too black"

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    haye fan checking in.
                    Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    this thread is ace lol. couldn't breathe at the "too slick too black"

Comment

i can't believe people are being drawn in by haye's big talk again. it'll just be another boring one-sided fight. hardly a career defining opportunity for vitali. haye has done absolutely nothing to distinguish himself any of the other no hopers wallowing in this awful heavyweight division. well, apart from come out with a few nice soundbites.

Comment

Working...
                      X