Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez beats Pacquaio in dramatic Fashion, Mayweather REMATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the WBO he would be the "Champion of the Decade" so i guess he would be the man to beat right?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      this one actually i think will have merit. We all know marquez jumped up 2 weight clases for the payday and had no buisness in that division and we know that mayweather came in overweight and even though Mayweather pretty much dominated Marquez, Marquez had his moments and Mayweather couldent get him out of their. Now if Marquez was to score a stoppage of what the world percieves as one of the best who mayweather is ducking then I say it will merit some discussions.
      Pretty much? He won every minute of every round and dropped JMM. This was a whitewash.

Originally posted by head movement View Post
      I must need to watch that fight again because i saw what looked like a father teaching his son how to box.
      That's exactly what it was. Like taking candy from a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by head movement View Post
        I must need to watch that fight again because i saw what looked like a father teaching his son how to box.
        I'm saying though. He made that boy look like Baldomir

Comment

I'm going to echo everyone else and say Marquez-Bradley.

Mayweather-Marquez will be the same fight 10 times out of 10.

Comment

heeeeellll no

don't want to see marquez get toyed with again

Comment

Judges' scorecards of the first Shane Mosley-Winky Wright fight. 117-111 for Wright. 117-111 for Wright. 116-112 for Wright. Judges' scorecards for the rematch 8 months later. 115-113 for Wright. 115-113 for Wright. 114-114 a draw. The same guy won but the first fight was one sided and the second fight was a very close fight.

Comment

Honestly, there is absolutely no way Marquez-Mayweather II can be made sellable, no way. The public wouldn't buy it, I don't care how much of an attraction Mayweather and Marquez are, ain't happening.
                Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 11-01-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao is done. Anybody can beat him now. Too bad Floyd is still too terrified of an already declined Pac for more than $100 million.

JMM and Bradley get the glory. Floyd gets the duck legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Judges' scorecards of the first Shane Mosley-Winky Wright fight. 117-111 for Wright. 117-111 for Wright. 116-112 for Wright. Judges' scorecards for the rematch 8 months later. 115-113 for Wright. 115-113 for Wright. 114-114 a draw. The same guy won but the first fight was one sided and the second fight was a very close fight.
                    Yeah but the clash of styles is totally different with those two fights.

Floyd is just flat out too quick, too athletic, too skilled and and too good for Marquez. Plain and simple.

It's just a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                      marquez should fight bradley
                      I want to see this too.

Comment

Working...
                      X