No announcement yet.

Didn't Expect Capt America Winter Soldier To Be Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
    Why are Marvel comic book movies almost always better than DC comic movies?
    marvel has put out more but they're mostly crap. both have 3 really good movies, imo. DC has batman begins, the dark knight and watchmen. marvel has X2, spider-man 2, and iron man.

Comment

But it comes out the 4th, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        But it comes out the 4th, doe.
        In the U.S. my ex in the Philippines watches em a couple weeks before us

Comment

The batman series and even the newest Superman are better than anything by Marvel.

Comment

how can people like man of steel?it was ****e...other than henry cavill actually looking like superman the movie was utter bollocks....

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              The batman series and even the newest Superman are better than anything by Marvel.

really? Batman was ok but Superman was kinda wacked...and i watched that **** in 3D...i usually like most things in 3D

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                how can people like man of steel?it was ****e...other than henry cavill actually looking like superman the movie was utter bollocks....
                I agree. I thought it was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  X-men first class is EASSSSILLYYYYYY the best superhero movie made.
                  it's good, it's not dark knight good. and fox made that one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    it was about as good as every other marvel movie not named the avengers or iron man. it had some incredible visuals, but there was a lot missing.

Comment

Superman with Reeves/Hackman/Brando, Batman with Keaton/Nicholson/Devito/Walken, Batman with Bale, these several series alone sh-t on Marvel movies.

Comment

Working...
                      X