No announcement yet.

Last night's bull**** drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night's bull**** drama

So basically this Mongolian dude was acting drunk as ****, and said some **** like that he needed to go back to his room (in Japanese, mind you). We'd been chit chatting a bit, and he'd implied that he was ****ed up to the extent that I offered to help him get home.

The first red flag was when in walking to the elevator he insisted that we should take the stairs.

We got to the ****'s room, and he literally tried to drag me inside by the neck. I shucked his ass off, and then turned around to return to the party, only to have him following me in tow, returning to the party as well.

This was red-flag number two.

So, we got back and I, being quite drunk at the time, was describing the situation in a somewhat mocking fashion, jokingly calling him gay and ****.

I didn't really mean any harm, but he took immediate offense and started getting in my face and ****, and saying "I'm not gay!" (I was literally joking, but based on the prior events, I'm still not entirely sure).

We somehow ended up on the outer walk-way.

Whether this was right, I can't say, but I felt legitimately threatened at the time, and I am not about to let anybody land a free shot on me (my boxing days are past, and were rather short lived). I think there was maybe a girl present telling him to calm down or some ****, but he started coming towards me, with no one between us. I took the initiative to shoot for his legs and take him to the ground (I wrestled from age 8 until graduating high school).

Afterward, a bunch of bull**** drama ensued, with him trying to get to me and people having to hold him back. I was completely chill through it all, although he actually got close a couple times and I naturally put my hands up and was ready to crack his chin.

He was eventually sent back to his room, and I then received a long lecture from a Thai dude, telling me that the next time he would call the cops and we'd both be ****ed.

I think he was bull****ting really, and I explained my perspective. I then said that I hope he won't really call the cops on me, and he said he wouldn't, but then it's hard to know what people are really thinking, given the cultural divide. I don't think I was in the wrong, although I could've kept a lower profile before. The Mongolian **** was drunk and pissed, and wanted to get at me irregardless of circumstances. As I said, I protect myself. That's all that fighting is good for to me anymore.

My main regret was that the party was broken up afterward, but then it was already 5am, and my neighbor and I watched some fight videos in my room until 8.

I'm now drinking left-over sake (we call it nihon-shu in Japanese (literally Japanese whine/alcohol)). I woke up today at ****ing 4pm, and now it's 7. Had one of those days where I didn't even want to get out of bed, let alone leave my ****ing room.

I'm thinking of going out for some ramen and booze in a bit.

My ****ing ribs and arms still hurt.
    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-19-2009, 01:05 PM.

There must have been some hot jap chicks in there right? and why didn't u take some pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
      There must have been some hot jap chicks in there right? and why didn't u take some pics?
      To answer the first question, always. As for the second, I have no excuse. I'll work on that.

Comment

Are you an American living in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Are you an American living in Japan?
          Yes, I'm attending graduate school here.

Comment

That's cool, how is it? Japan is a country that I'd love to visit.

Did you learn the language at school or elsewhere?

Comment

Japan is overrated.

Comment

This would be me in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  That's cool, how is it? Japan is a country that I'd love to visit.

Did you learn the language at school or elsewhere?
                  I love it here, personally. I studied Japanese since high school, but I mainly picked it up in college in the States.

Comment

I'm a bit bored (and drunk) so I think I'll bump my thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X