Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew vs Nathan Cleverly - the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does it look good when it's a load of TBA's?.

Lets face it, all the undercard fighters will be fighting "showcase" opponents and will be one sided.

Terrible stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by T Magee View Post
      How does it look good when it's a load of TBA's?.

Lets face it, all the undercard fighters will be fighting "showcase" opponents and will be one sided.

Terrible stuff.
      You have a right to your opinion like everyone else including myself!!!
      I "WILL" pay for it

Comment

who in their right mind would pay for this when you compare it to the schedule boxnation has for november ... kovalev, hopkins, lomachenko, eubank, saunders, fury, chisora, gavin, skette, shiming, pacquiao, algeiri ... for 12 pounds ... or a cleverly v bellew rematch for what 15 pound PPV is it??

If you want to support boxing, support the channel that is giving the fan real value for money and give the finger to the guy ripping people off with a second rate ppv. If people buy this crap all it does is encourage more of the same

Comment

it should definitely be on box nation like the first one.

Funny how he goes at eddie hearn right at the beginning of this PC about how hes only going to talk to promote other fights haha

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            who in their right mind would pay for this when you compare it to the schedule boxnation has for november ... kovalev, hopkins, lomachenko, eubank, saunders, fury, chisora, gavin, skette, shiming, pacquiao, algeiri ... for 12 pounds ... or a cleverly v bellew rematch for what 15 pound PPV is it??

If you want to support boxing, support the channel that is giving the fan real value for money and give the finger to the guy ripping people off with a second rate ppv. If people buy this crap all it does is encourage more of the same
            Didn't realise that boxnatoin was showing all thoughs fights on the same night!?! Plus there not all British either?? "Support" I have boxnatoin?!? And of a sound mind!?!
            The way I look at it, maybe the fighters are getting paid more with sky?? You know the guy's who train relentlessly for our viewing pleasure. I'm not supporting sky? I am happy to pay £15 if this means these young up and coming title holding British fighters can earn a buck or to.. "Support"
            Last edited by typeone; 10-10-2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
              Didn't realise that boxnatoin was showing all thoughs fights on the same night!?! Plus there not all British either?? "Support" I have boxnatoin?!? And of a sound mind!?!
              The way I look at it, maybe the fighters are getting paid more with sky?? You know the guy's who train relentlessly for our viewing pleasure. I'm not supporting sky? I am happy to pay £15 if this means these young up and coming title hold British fighters can earn a buck or to.. "Support"
              no talking to some people...

Comment

I am going for Bellew this time round....but like a great deal of fans I am not frankly not cancelling all my social plans for this one and don't view the fight as the PPV mega-event Sky are cynically marketing it as.

This is exactly the kind of decent-ish domestic level fight you should be getting by right, with the accompanying undercard, if you've already forked out for Sky Sports.

If Tony and Nathan make a killing and put up a good show then good luck to them.....I like the fighters to profit.....but there's a bigger issue of Sky taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
                  Cleverly does not look like a Cruiserweight, but Bellew doesn't look in good shape at the weight either. He looks like a light heavy that got a bit fat.
                  what do you mean? Clev is shredded and has gotten broader since his move up.

Bellew however does look fat but his power looks to be the real deal and he's got that menace back which is what he had a few years ago.

I can see Clev out boxing him and possibly out working him but if Bellew lands a few big shots, Clev is going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
                    I am going for Bellew this time round....but like a great deal of fans I am not frankly not cancelling all my social plans for this one and don't view the fight as the PPV mega-event Sky are cynically marketing it as.

This is exactly the kind of decent-ish domestic level fight you should be getting by right, with the accompanying undercard, if you've already forked out for Sky Sports.

If Tony and Nathan make a killing and put up a good show then good luck to them.....I like the fighters to profit.....but there's a bigger issue of Sky taking the piss.
                    there's a damn good undercard and big Eddi Hearn shows have had terrible undercards lately. The problem is that this is being marketed as a Froch/Groves II type scenario, it's not, this hasn't caught the public's imagination and will flop big time.

Comment

This is a joke PPV.
                      Hope Nathan wins, Tony is so full of ****

Comment

Working...
                      X