Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got a harder right hand.Wilder or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    I just love your gif

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      the soviet block doesn't have a 100 year history of dominating HW boxing. that's what i was referring to. no other nation can make the argument that their athletes that once dominated HW boxing are in other sports, because they never dominated HW boxing for a century.

america can, doe. anybody who is familiar with contemporary american sporting culture intuitively understands the phenomenon.
      Which is why America should still be on top of the crown division of boxing, but they're not, and you Americans are of course bitter that a couple of Ukrainian guys are ruling it for more than a decade. Sour grapes.

Comment

i'll also add that this is arguably the worst era of HW boxing ever, tunney.

i wonder where all of the talent went? it's a shame that the rest of the world can't compensate for the exodus of american talent.
        I am not Tunney, when will you get it

Why is it the worst hw era, btw? There's lots of young talent out there. It's only the worst in your mind because the Klitschko's have been so superior and made opposition look so much less.

Comment

Geez, how many alts does Tunney have?

Comment

i'll also add that this is arguably the worst era of HW boxing ever, tunney.

i wonder where all of the talent went? it's a shame that the rest of the world can't compensate for the exodus of american talent.
            I normally bash the Klitschkos, but what you are saying is a massive insult to the European Greats like Lewis,Wlad,and Vitali. Lennox Lewis beat the **** out of American Football superstar Michael Grant and would beat the shyt out of Ray Lewis or whatever fuking 90's NFL phenom that existed.

You are of the mindset that boxing is an athletic/raw power sport when boxing is actually a character driven sport. It is undeniable that Wilder got great power.. but to say he's a dime a dozen in the NBA is a joke. Look at that league.. you actually think Carmelo Anthony can do what Wilder do? The guy freaks at a elbow to the face .. how will he react to a punch? The entire NBA have maybe 3-4 players that could POTENTIALLY be great heavyweights.... the NFL have a bit more but not to the extent you are making it out to be.

Just because you can do a chicken dance after a touch down don't mean you can take a Lennox Lewis upper cut or a Wladimir right hand.

Comment

Working...
            X