Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GBP/Haymon Setting up A Matthysse vs Broner Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will fight in 2018. The Campbell soup tour Al Haymon has going on should be over by then.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I was just about to say that haha. Lucas is fight a guy who beat up a bunch of nobodies. But ab is fighting a tomato can huh
      ok, fighting the guy who got beat up by feather fisted algieri is better than ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Who would refuse a fight with Broner?
        Kinda not my point. My point is Broner isn't picking his opponents. His manager is. Same for Lucas. They have the same manager and he seems to have some kind of plan. So why hate on one guy for doing the exact same thing the other guy is doing?

Comment

Fans are sick of Haymon and his over-protected fighters. They're becoming irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            ok, fighting the guy who got beat up by feather fisted algieri is better than ortiz
            Yea, he is. One guy has actually fought and beat named fighters. The other guy hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              probably not...he and Danny will doing the Tomato Can Tour for a while
              Was he doing the Tomato can tour when he beat up Khan and Matthysse?

Comment

Wow you guys should be careful what you wish for..... remember what was supposed to happen to Garcia??

I think Broner humiliated Matthysse and knocks him out.

Comment

Haymon will/should soon realise (if he doesn't already) that Broner is never going to be an elite fighter. He lacks the pure boxing talent, boxing identity, lifestyle and emotional maturity to be that.

Better to let him continue playing the idiot, and then sell him out to a better fighter - ie, Thurman, Porter, Garcia. I feel kinda bad saying this because I don't want boxing to see people get beat down.....but I do enjoy watching Broner getting his ass whooped. It will be character building.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Yea, he is. One guy has actually fought and beat named fighters. The other guy hasn't.
                    how do you know he is better than ortiz? people here says lucas went life and dead against an ESPN fighter in molina jr, isn't taylor that? an ESPN fighter?? (at least his fight with algieri was on ESPN) so you don't found weird that meanwhile broner fighting smaller guys with low KO ratio, lucas in the other hand is fighting the opposite of that?

Comment

I'm not sure but people need to look up who he is fighting

Comment

Working...
                      X