No announcement yet.

Famous fighters who have been allegedly embarrassed in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    I'm not saying your lying. But do you find it funny that Floyds always in shape year round all his career. Except when it comes to this lol?
    This is supposedly the incident that spurred him on to stay in shape all year round.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      He's an idiot. Anyone who says anything positive about floyd is a fanatic. That's his ******ed logic. And that's all he contributed to a thread that isn't even really about floyd. Ignore him.
      I've called Floyd one of the best I've ever seen, wouldn't that make me a fanatic based on your foolish assessment? Is that logical? I'm an objective fan who can't stand all the excuses you guys make for him about everything. It's not enough for you that's he's one of the best ever, you have to make up excuses for why he was bested in something as irrelevant as a sparring session. That's how pathetic you are personally. Pandas is a good poster but even he suffers from fanboyism sometimes regarding Floyd. I responded to that, you don't need to cry about it anime boy.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I've called Floyd one of the best I've ever seen, wouldn't that make me a fanatic based on your foolish assessment? Is that logical? I'm an objective fan who can't stand all the excuses you guys make for him about everything. It's not enough for you that's he's one of the best ever, you have to make up excuses for why he was bested in something as irrelevant as a sparring session. That's how pathetic you are personally. Pandas is a good poster but even he suffers from fanboyism sometimes regarding Floyd. I responded to that, you don't need to cry about it anime boy.
        My guy, you are talking about floyd fanatics and anime in a thread about sparring stories. Need I say more? Stay obsessed. Good day.

Comment

My guy, you are talking about floyd fanatics and anime in a thread about sparring stories. Need I say more? Stay obsessed. Good day.

Comment

Comment

Didn't Spence give Floyd good work before the Guerrero fight?

Comment

Fighters prepare for one fight and that fight is where they had a contract, get paid and show the world their craft. Sparring is for learning. You're going to get hit and you're going to make mistakes but that's where you prepare for your mistakes and correct them. Sparring isn't for battling it out to prove who's the better fighter. It's nothing but practice fellas.

Comment

Embarrassed in sparring?? what does that even mean?? If you participate in any sport practice/Sparring is where you are suppose to get that work or you need to fight better practice or sparring..Practice/sparring is suppose to prepare you for the actual event..if it aint rough then it aint enough

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Didn't Spence give Floyd good work before the Guerrero fight?
                    Yea he's the one that supposedly gave him the sty over his eye. He also got kicked out after that hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Edwin Valero got the best of both morales and Oscar circa 2005-08ish
                      I'd believe it...he was the second coming of Roberto Duran lol...not quite but yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X