Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who defeated more world champions Floyd or Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who defeated more world champions Floyd or Ali?

I was wondering this today. I know both men fought their fair share of world champions. But who fought more past/current champions? Floyd Mayweather or Mohammad Ali?

Can't fairly compare. World champions reproduce like rabbits nowadays. I've probably punched out some guy who was a boxing world champion without knowing it.

Comment

Why does this matter considering there had been so many paper champions like berto and Ortiz

Comment

I really dunno the answer but nowadays even HandzBooger can be a world champion. In other words, you cant really compare.

Comment

Well Ali won 22 championship fights according to boxrec. And Floyd is 23-0 vs champions

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerbe Exposed View Post
            Can't fairly compare. World champions reproduce like rabbits nowadays. I've probably punched out some guy who was a boxing world champion without knowing it.
            Not to mention the fact that Ali and his opponents only have one weight division title to pass around. Not like Ali could have stepped up and fought in a higher weight class lol

Comment

Floyd has beaten the most world champions IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Hard to say.

A reporter said Chavez and Mayweather were tied but that was quite a few years ago but I'm sure after research that wasn't correct. But I forget.

That was past/past/future world champions by the way.

Comment

How about.. I don't care...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    In an era of the worst "world champions." You guys are like ****in sheep

Comment

Working...
                    X