No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    AHHH, maybe so. Well that's one thing off the list.

And of course for El-blanco

I tried to embed a Snow song, but it was disabled. Canadians......
    Snow is the man.

Comment

• London freestyle

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Here ya go...

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Here ya go...

I grew up around Jamaicans my whole life and for the life of me I can't understand wtf he's saying.

Comment

• Mannnnn this was my ****

Comment

• My best friend growing up was a Jamaican, lol Snow is the opposite of "ebonic", he speaks like jamaican patois with some added **** he just must have made up. Cause he has that twang but not as messed up order of words as them true creoles

Comment

• My GF has her annoying friend over. And they're sipping wine, and listening to Fiona Apple's like entire discography. FML. (Drinks, fat yanks)

And watching that stupid American Horror Story.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 05-13-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Now is the time I wish I could just enter the bscene matrix.

Comment

• I'm still around just haven't been on the computer as much.

Not sure what you all want from me. My circumstances aren't as exciting as they were right now. Not a lot of stories of banging Chinese whores from the Oregon sticks. I was drinking some beers in the woods yesterday and some female turkeys crossed my path. I gave chase of course but the whily critters got away. I like em wild.

Comment

Working...
                      X