No announcement yet.

LMAO @ you believing DLH Claims of A Williams Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Oscar will never fight Williams. He's doing exactly what Tony says he's doing.

You and other Williams fans like you are being ******ed.

Did Margarito not turn down a fight with Cotto to fight Paul Williams? Did he not already do that? The constant bitching about a fight that's already happened is annoying. Get over it.
    That's all these dumb ass williams people can talk about. I though pacmans fans were immature williams people are given them a run. I still lmao at the people that believe dlh is serious. DLH is a ****en hypocrite!

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      That's all these dumb ass williams people can talk about. I though pacmans fans were immature williams people are given them a run. I still lmao at the people that believe dlh is serious. DLH is a ****en hypocrite!
      rogelio were you at magic mountain on saturday??

Comment

Originally posted by Luciano View Post
        This must be Rogelios illegal alien uncle, the king of the lawnmowers
        ouch that one hurt, that right there was a classic! Have you ever tried doing stand up comedy i think you can really get going with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Trusted View Post
          rogelio were you at magic mountain on saturday??
          na man i wish! You seen someone that look like me?

Comment

na man i wish! You seen someone that look like me?
            i swear he was you. i was going to go up to him and give him a lesson on how to be a true margarito fan and give him some plain and basic common sense but i wasnt sure.

Comment

Another sorry ass lie by the self proclaimed "mexican warrior" to give himself a false image to the public. Now he throws in williams to try to save face to the public so people don't say he only wants to take the easy fights. domain has his cheerleading uniform on jumping up and down lol. Everyone who knows enough about DLH knows how full of **** he is with this claim and is just using it to ease some of the talk he only wants to fight an easy fight. He is not considering williams nice try DLH you can fool some dumb ass fans but you can't fool us all. Good luck in your pacquiao fight wich we all know you want and will be made, i hope he knocks you the **** out!
              I think Oscar said it just to piss Margarito off. Of course it will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Trusted View Post
                i swear he was you. i was going to go up to him and give him a lesson on how to be a true margarito fan and give him some plain and basic common sense but i wasnt sure.
                C'MONMANG welcome back everyone the town idiot is back

Comment

Yea i would laugh is Oscar fought Paul Williams, it really does not make much sence other then he could really dictate terms and Williams can be outboxed. Anything anyone says in boxing really means very little, and Oscar for sure is not an exception to this rule.

Comment

Working...
                  X