Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Floyd has nice sharp punches and he could hit Williams very clean so he could easily cut him up.

Floyd is a high reward fight but he is not that high of a risk is he a killer?

You have disrepcted my intelligence by saying the same pointless thing over again.

Do you have a crystal ball that tells you the future?
    floyd has never cut anyone with a punch before. probability of it happening to pwill is not good.

floyd is high risk because he is hard to beat

my bad i didn't want to disrespect you! ahahahah that's the last thing i wanted.

not a crystal ball, but even a animal knows its gonna rain when they see storm clouds.

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Floyd has a very high sence of self worth how is that even suprising?
    it's not surprising, what's surprising is that you defend his delusion.

Floyd says stupid **** all the time, just another in a long line. What he says has no bearing on him as a fighter.
    agreed, but not fighting the best available opponents does have bearing on him as a fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      I wouldn't bet a nickel on that.

Floyd and his ego walked away from that interview as "the winner". Trust.
      dont tell the ******, he's a ******

Comment

I don't find it hard to defend him at all, I am rarely completely off base in what I am saying. Floyd says all kinds of dumb **** if that bothered me it would have been an issue a long time ago. I really don't see how what he says (especially when he is heated) really has any basis in reality or stopping fights from taking place.

When Floyd talks it gets attention, even though he is really a blathering idiot~ (with words anyways)
        It's what he does that stops them. What he says just underlines it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          floyd has never cut anyone with a punch before. probability of it happening to pwill is not good.

floyd is high risk because he is hard to beat

my bad i didn't want to disrespect you! ahahahah that's the last thing i wanted.

not a crystal ball, but even a animal knows its gonna rain when they see storm clouds.

it's not surprising, what's surprising is that you defend his delusion.

agreed, but not fighting the best available opponents does have bearing on him as a fighter.
          Floyd has cut people before do you want me to go look through the collection to find them? Floyd has sharp punches and Williams has been known to cut so that is not some out there statement.

Mosley is at the end of his career, what does that loss mean. Floyd is hard to beat but beating him would do wonders for anyones legacy not to mention the finacial rewards so really it is not even close to high risk/high reward. Most people expect Floyd to beat those guys so low risk of really losing you position witha big chance for upside.

It is what it is~

You do not know what the future holds, unless you know what is going on behind the scenes first hand your simile does not fit. Good use of a simile btw those are difficult to use.

Floyd say a lot of dumb things? He is awful with words? What does that have to do with him as a fighter?

As long as he is an active fighter big things are always possible.
          Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-30-2009, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            It's what he does that stops them. What he says just underlines it.
            I disagree with that, Floyd saying he will not fight someone generates a lot of interest in fights. Mosley should be given like no chance to beat Floyd at this point (and I think that is a real boring fight) but people have been all over that fight since Mosley challenged him and Floyd says he won't fight him.

We have a different view of the situation I guess, delaying those fights to build demand prehaps but outright stopping them I don't think so.

Comment

I disagree with that, Floyd saying he will not fight someone generates a lot of interest in fights. Mosley should be given like no chance to beat Floyd at this point (and I think that is a real boring fight) but people have been all over that fight since Mosley challenged him and Floyd says he won't fight him.

We have a different view of the situation I guess, delaying those fights to build demand prehaps but outright stopping them I don't think so.
              Your first sentence is exactly why Floyd should never bring up that "what does he bring to the table?" excuse he does with certain fighters. He can make any fight a big fight. This has nothing to do with what I said and I'm wondering if that response was meant for me. When I say it's what he does that stops fights, I'm referring to his cherry-picking. His words underscore these actions (insert latest Floyd reason why xxx isn't worthy).

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Your first sentence is exactly why Floyd should never bring up that "what does he bring to the table?" excuse he does with certain fighters. This has nothing to do with what I said and I'm wondering if that response was meant for me. When I say it's what he does that stops fights, I'm referring to his cherry-picking. His words underscore these actions (insert latest Floyd reason why xxx isn't worthy).
                I do not take that line as you do, to me that line is all about him wanting to be seen as big dick at the table. It is not designed to say he will never fight someone just he wants to fight them under his terms and screw them if they think differently.

What Floyd says does not stop fight from happeaning, but it makes people act like those fights will never happeans which actually builds interest in the fights.

In this particular instance that really is not the case because it was a heated arguement so he was bascially just being pissed throwing stuff out there without really thinking so this is even less meaningful the the usual sell he is putting on.

Comment

Floyd has cut people before do you want me to go look through the collection to find them? Floyd has sharp punches and Williams has been known to cut so that is not some out there statement.
                  yes please do that. I will give you props.

Mosley is at the end of his career, what does that loss mean. Floyd is hard to beat but beating him would do wonders for anyones legacy not to mention the finacial rewards so really it is not even close to high risk/high reward. Most people expect Floyd to beat those guys so low risk of really losing you position witha big chance for upside.
                  a loss is still a loss especially if floyd can embarass him.

You do not know what the future holds, unless you know what is going on behind the scenes first hand your simile does not fit. Good use of a simile btw those are difficult to use.
                  no one knows the future but even you can go fishing in a polluted river and not expect to pull out a fish.

Floyd say a lot of dumb things? He is awful with words? What does that have to do with him as a fighter?
                  it has nothing to do with him being a fighter, it has something to do with your credibility for continually excusing his stupidity.

As long as he is an active fighter big things are always possible.
                  possible but not probable

Comment

I do not take that line as you do, to me that line is all about him wanting to be seen as big dick at the table. It is not designed to say he will never fight someone just he wants to fight them under his terms and screw them if they think differently.

What Floyd says does not stop fight from happeaning, but it makes people act like those fights will never happeans which actually builds interest in the fights.

In this particular instance that really is not the case because it was a heated arguement so he was bascially just being pissed throwing stuff out there without really thinking so this is even less meaningful the the usual sell he is putting on.
                    I don't agree with that. He's saying he won't fight them at all. Pacquiao's the only exception.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      yes please do that. I will give you props.

a loss is still a loss especially if floyd can embarass him.

no one knows the future but even you can go fishing in a polluted river and not expect to pull out a fish.

it has nothing to do with him being a fighter, it has something to do with your credibility for continually excusing his stupidity.

possible but not probable
                      Not really worth my time but he has busted dudes faces up on numerous occasions.

A loss to a favorite is not really that bad~ especially for one last hurrah.

Floyd's stupidity has nothing to do with him as a fighter so it really has no bearing on what I think of him since I don't know him as a person and only know him as a fighter that is all that really matters.

You do not know the future and you have no behind the scene info, so all you are doing is speculating and believing what you want to believe. If Floyd messes around and does nothing no big deal, if he fights big fights great. You are the one talking like you know the future, I will remember this sage like prophecy~ Either outcome is possible as are a million interations inbetween.
                      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-31-2009, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X