No announcement yet.

Best way you've spat game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    It's not really about "game". It's about having the confidence to be yourself and go up to them. Women can sense when you're not being genuine so trying portray yourself like a rico suave individual might not help your cause in being successful with women. Also majority of women hate pickup lines.

Honestly one of my highest accomplishments in terms of getting a girl I really wanted happened when I was 14. It was jr. high and we had a girl come into our school midway into the school year. She was a sexy Asian girl with big ass t*ts. I mean high C's and she was 14. She had bigger melons than most if the teachers. She was hot too and guys were drooling over her as you can imagine being 14. We sat next to each other in math class and we started talking. Harmless talk about sports because she wanted to learn more about sports. As time progressed and we started talking more and more she found out I liked her through a friend and she pretty much implied that she liked me. We started really talking and going out. I asked her why she wanted to talk to me specifically when she had other dudes drooling over her and she said because I talked to her like a human being. I didn't put her up on a high ground. I treated her like an equal and she said she loved how I was myself and I didn't put an act just to impress her.

After this happened to me it opened my eyes on getting any type of girl. Being yourself and confidence goes a long way. You don't need some act or pick up line to get hot women.
    That was a beautiful story,and a great life lesson. Green k sent.

Comment

1AM, chloroformed, dragged body in car.

Comment

I do have to say CCR's "Have you ever Seen the rain" has helped LOLOLOL.

Comment

Ask "have you ever had wrist thick penis"
          While lifting your hand up and using the other hand by grabbing your wrist.

Then say "ill stretch you girl"

Its a 50 50 thing. But we all screw ,and if she isnt into it she will give you a weird look and walk away and spread the word. If she is ,she will laugh and say what. Then just be yourself from there.

Try like you dont give a rats arce..

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Ask "have you ever had wrist thick penis"
            While lifting your hand up and using the other hand by grabbing your wrist.

Then say "ill stretch you girl"

Its a 50 50 thing. But we all screw ,and if she isnt into it she will give you a weird look and walk away and spread the word. If she is ,she will laugh and say what. Then just be yourself from there.

Try like you dont give a rats arce..

LOL "ill strech ya girl" way too beta to do that.

Comment

Don't use phrases like "Spat game" for a kick off.

Comment

"spitting game" 101.
                make them laugh.

"spitting game" 401, "retention initiatives."
                beat on it like a savage.

what women want, in my experience, is simple. they want men with a lot to offer. they want what you've got to offer, to the best of your ability, to be offered to them.

Comment

New England hit it spot on. Pretty much everything in a nutshell.

Comment

Working...
                  X