Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Mayweather Can Silence Roach/Arum Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is sparring mates 'really pushing him' code for Floyd is getting his ass whipped in sparring Spadafora style again?

Comment

You don't all of a sudden get rid of all the sparing partners and get a new batch in 30 days out from the fight of your life. Lol... I think lil Floyds in trouble as well.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao has been preparing for this event since the day he challenged chicken Floyd. On May 2nd...chicken Floyd will be exposed and deposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
          Sasakul was beating him all the way till rd 8. He beat a past prime Barrera. He lost to Morales once and when he beat Morales he was over the hill. He lost to Marquez 4 times and got away with 2 gifts and a draw. Hatton should have never been in the ring with Pacquiao, hatton was shot to ****. De La Hoya was also past his prime when he beat him. Cotto was also past his prime when he beat him. Margarito was useless without the wraps. And also, He was shot to **** vs Pacquiao.

Pacquiaos highest Quality win, Tim Bradley.
          U sound like Floyd! So Much excuses!

Comment

03-11-2015, 06:15 PM
            Pacdbest
            Undisputed Champion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacdbest's Pacquiao-Mayweather Prediction:

I already predicted this fight will happen since way back 2006-2007 just after Pac KOed Morales the 1st time. After that fight I thought Manny can hunt and KO Mayweather too. At that time it's ridiculous to think Pac can even compete with Floyd. Pac was at 130lbs and Floyd was already moved up to welter. Then it happened , DLH was offered Then Pac came up in weight as I have predicted and Koed DLH, Hatton and Cotto.

Then Floyd Ducked my prediction for 5 years! I'm so pissed that I almost retired as a boxing analyst. I'm Glad now it's coming. So I start watching and analyzing boxing again, The past 2 days I've watched Floyd's recent fights! I don't need to watch Manny again coz I know what he's capable of. I saw Floyd getting hit by Guerrero & Maidana! Floyd is still the defense Master but you will see the reason why he ducked Pac for 5 years.

All Pac has to worry about was Floyd Straight right. And Pac chin could Break that brittle bone in the 1st punch. Left hook will miss a lot. He's jab has no power and Pac can Slip that. Floyd footwork is excellent but Pac has the faster footspeed and can close the distance to deliver his punch. I like Pac to beat Floyd like the way he beat DLH. In and out attack, head and foot movement. then attack. Of course we have to beat with that famous shoulder roll of Floyd. Pac need to shoot his straight left in rapid fire sequences. And he need to modify his trajectory to Floyd's Imaginary ducked position. Always throw the right hook before u back up. Pac could land just like How Judah land his.

I can see Pac dominating the 1st 4 rds then Floyd can win some close middle rds, then Pac can catch him for a Knockdown around rd 9, then it could be a run Floyd mode till Floyd lose to a Decision. Or if his pride kicks in and try to win I can see a pac TKO in rd 11.

BTW I saw Pac ESPN interview today with Skip Bayless and Steven A. Pac has this ultimate confidence! I'm confident with my Prediction.

Comment

Can?!?!?! What happened to WILL! They all shook!

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-NC View Post
                Anyone else enjoy how classy Floyd's entire team has been through this? When you're in the biggest fight of the new millennium you don't need to resort to cheap tactics to garner interest. Roach and Arum have both been obnoxious in the lead up.
                There is also the possibility that FLoyd is not sure this time whether he will get the victory, and therefore is keeping quiet to minimize damage. Imagine doing one of your biggest trash talking stints and then end up losing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  Is sparring mates 'really pushing him' code for Floyd is getting his ass whipped in sparring Spadafora style again?
                  you know when someone is desperate to see a fighter lose when they bring up 15 year old sparring sessions

newsflash...sparring sessions don't matter and any pro will tell you its different under the lights, dialed in and both fighters are primed and ready

Mayweather actually has won all his fights...Manny well....check out his 5 losses....2 draws...and close calls with Marquez

Manny is great, but he never was the GOD, Arum, his fans, and the media want him to be. This savior of boxing....lol.....Mayweather is just the better fighter, I personally don't know them so I don't speak on personal matters no do they affect my judgement of talent.

Floyd kicking Pac ass on 5/2

and the sad thing is, roach and the fans wont have much too say in between rounds besides...."throw more punches, get busier.....youre doing, fine."

Roach isn't exactly a master tactician

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather is not concerned about Manny Pacquiao’s training or the trash talking from his rival’s camp, according to Floyd's adviser.

Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions, claims his man is not paying attention to promoter Bob Arum's criticism of his physical condition.

Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach has also been vocal, calling Mayweather's father Roger "a terrible cornerman," but Ellerbe says his unbeaten fighter will do his talking in the ring in May 2, live on Pay Per View and Sky Sports Box Office.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Mayweather's father is not Roger...Its Floyd Sr

Comment

Ellerbe is like "Floyd, we have to say something, we look like chumps. I'll get us looking right for the fans, now put the tissues away and drink another Ariza shake."

Comment

Working...
                      X