Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Martinez...make that fight happen...and make it happen on free HBO

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      assuming he won't get the big one with martinez any time soon, i'd like golovkin's next two oppoennts to be mora and murray. they'd both present him with new challenges style-wise and put him in a strong position heading into the future, especially if he KOed them.
      I wouldn't mind seeing him in there with Murray. Martin gave Sergio a heck of a fight and didn't get hurt by him.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        I just want to see him crush Chavez Jr one day
        I want that fight almost as bad as the Martinez fight because i think Jr is probably the tougher challenge at this moment in time. I want GGG to get that lineal crown though.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
          I want that fight almost as bad as the Martinez fight because i think Jr is probably the tougher challenge at this moment in time. I want GGG to get that lineal crown though.
          I think his time's just around the corner before he becomes THE champ but I still wanna see Chavez get a beating like no other from GGG

Comment

He should fight Froch.

Unfortunately I think Froch will lose to Groves so I am not sure how likely is this to happen.

Comment

chavez jnr, quillen, geale, barker, martinez, sturm I like to just sit back and watch him good boy the lot!

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                chavez jnr, quillen, geale, barker, martinez, sturm I like to just sit back and watch him good boy the lot!
                I wouldn't mind seeing him take out sturm. all those would be good solid wins and he wouldn't even have to leave 160 for any of those guys if Jr can get back down

Comment

The funny thing is that all of these people who are saying Golovkin needs to move up to 168 to look for a challenge because none exist within his own division are the same dudes saying that Floyd shouldn't move to 160 for a similar challenge because it's not his fault if his division sucks.

If Golovkin moved up to 168 and sparked out a legit super middleweight like they (Floyd f*gs) want, they would just use that performance to discredit Golovkin as a future Mayweather opponet because "he beat up a super middleweight!"

Golovkin is roughly the same size as Alvarez.

Comment

At the end of the day SEVERAL fighters have done more than GGG to deserve the fight thats a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      The funny thing is that all of these people who are saying Golovkin needs to move up to 168 to look for a challenge because none exist within his own division are the same dudes saying that Floyd shouldn't move to 160 for a similar challenge because it's not his fault if his division sucks.

If Golovkin moved up to 168 and sparked out a legit super middleweight like they (Floyd f*gs) want, they would just use that performance to discredit Golovkin as a future Mayweather opponet because "he beat up a super middleweight!"

Golovkin is roughly the same size as Alvarez.
                      Yea its totally the same thing because Floyd hasn't fought in 5 different weight classes and because Floyd hasn't proven himself against world class opposition for over a decade. Seriously your analogy makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X